anybody out there....

Oh I totally forgot it was your birthday!!! Hope you had a brilliant time and the size 12 is awesome - you must be really chuffed. I'm just focussing on the clothes/ inches otherwise I think I'd get really downhearted. Must admit I am really struggling today....so hungry and tired but it is essentially my day two so I guess that is to be expected. Just wish I could get back to feeling the way I did last week when I was on plan! I'll see my CDC tonight and then again next week and then she is away for three weeks (her poor dad is ill so she needs to go and saty with him). I'm hoping that by that time (w/c 3rd September) I will be at target!!!

Well put it this way, I'm moving up from 810 at that point no matter what the scales say just to get back to normality. If I still have some to lose then I'll look at slim and save I think.....x

Yeah, bday was ok gets same old lol when you get older. Im trying to.concentratebon.inches as on the scales its like.im going nowhwwew. Im coming off completely at.end.of.august, i have joined the gym and ive still got the book to follow the higher plans.
Whats your target? Her poor dad!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Well if I have STS from last weekend I'll be 9st 10 and I'd like to get to 9st so it is doable by 3rd September if I'm good. I was 9st before my ex and I split two years ago so I know all my clothes will fit me at that weight however I always wanted to be a bit smaller (never happy lol). I'll get to 9st and work up the stages then. I'll stop seeing CDC when I'm at the 1200 plan. I will not go to 1500 cals as I know this is too much for me to maintain at only 4ft 10inches tall. I'm then just going to see how I feel at around 1200 calories a day. Like I said if I want to get down further I'll do S+S at a later point in time. I'll just eb so relieved if I can get to 9st....anything beyond will be a nice bonus! I;m actually thinking of going to 810 as soon as I am back in ketosis as I found that plan really easy!

Well i wish you all the best and quick results, you def seem determined and in right frame of mind!!!
Ive got a wedding dress fitting end aug/sept so im hoping to be at least a.stone lighter maybe xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Ahhh just ate 5 choc digestive, had bad day at work :-( no excuse now i feel even worse

kerrys86 said:
Ahhh just ate 5 choc digestive, had bad day at work :-( no excuse now i feel even worse

Ahh put it behind you love. Have early night. I'm on day two restart and hungry x

Kerry, agree with Vadey.....new day and all that. Sometimes you can't help yourself if you're fed up. Well i gained a pound from last official weigh in and now at 9st 11. Could have been so much worse so not complaining. Still feel rough though. Not yet in ketosis and headache is awful! Bleugh....going to have a quiet weekend, drinking lots of water and sticking to 810 religiously!

Thats great, only a lb is brill, i know, i didnt even enjoy them!!! I.used to love a bicci with a cup od tea lol..how my eating habbits have changed x

I know what you mean - I ate and drank too much last weekend and can honestly say I did not really enjoy anything I ate! Just need to get back to ketosis and then I'm back on track - lesson learned!

I've got weigh in next week then CDC is away for three weeks so I need to really focus - gonna be hard! How are you getting on anyway Kerry in terms of the plan? Last time we chatted about it you were moving up...what step are you on now and how are you finding it? Have your losses been drastically affected? x

Im still on step 3 (1000kcal) my losses have been low since my first week lol, i cant seem to lose more than 2lb a week, its so fruatrating but losing inches.
Im finding it great, im never hungry and dont get cravings any more. An example of a day meal plan wouls be;
Breakfast - tetra
Lunch- egg and green salad and slice of nimble bread
Dinner - chicken/turkey with brown rice with spring onion green peppers and caugette stir fried, or jacket potato with tuna and lettuce and spring onion, cod fillets with baby pot and cauli and brocoli or spanish omlette (potato, spring onion green pepper)
So its so varied, i have also been using a low cal salad dressing none oil based.
But im exercising so much more than before my CDC thinks i may have muscle gain. I do a dvd called 30day shred, and on days i dont i do swimming, zumba and horse riding lol (i ache everywhere today)
Once your in ketosis youll be fine, your so determined youll def have good losess next week xx

Oh and a bar in the evening

Hey vadey, had a bad day yday!!! Had a.burger and.curry.chip then went out on.the lash, doritos, shared a pizza, loads of.whiskey.and coke.and.jager.bombs, its so gonna show.on.the scales tomorrow!!!!

kerrys86 said:
Hey vadey, had a bad day yday!!! Had a.burger and.curry.chip then went out on.the lash, doritos, shared a pizza, loads of.whiskey.and coke.and.jager.bombs, its so gonna show.on.the scales tomorrow!!!!

Today's another day! Are you back on track today? I've had a sneaky peek and gone from 16,3 to 15,10 this morning. Just had a Sunday lunch though!! Not had a massive plate full but feel guilty x

Thats brill.vadey!! A brill loss!!! Well done it is so encouraging to see such big losses. Yeah back on track twk shredded wheat for.breaki lok.
Althought im no longer doing CD after tonorrow its my final weigh in as we are having to bucklw down to pay for our wedding so every penny is being tightly watched lol xx

Try slim and save its much cheaper than cd!! I'm worried about my dinner now! Will drink lots of water and be 100 % next two days!! Ahh congrats, I loved getting married x

Its so exciting butvstressfull at same time. Im having nihtmares already lol.about things going wrong.

kerrys86 said:
Its so exciting butvstressfull at same time. Im having nihtmares already lol.about things going wrong.

It will all come together, let your bmaid and best men help x

Just back from 8th WI i lost 1lb, and 1.5 inch off waist. My CDC is great she said.i can still go back.and weigh with her even though im not buying products which ia great. My next appt with her is 3rd sept to see how i go by myself for three /four weeks. She is so supportive!!
On plus side my 200cal lunch was amazeballs!! 135g baked beans, poached egg and one slice of brown bread!!?yum x

Back