Anybody re starting this week? :-)

hi everyone, i am new to the forum. I started SS yesterday, finding it ok, bit hungry and quite thirsty despite drinking 3litres water yesterday and 2 1/2 litres already today.

I lost over 2 stone on CD 2 years ago, but put on that plus an extra 2 since then - didnt change my eating habits at all and comfort ate in direct proportion to putting weight back on - crazy i know, but couldnt get my head in teh right place to start dieting again so just felt sorry for myself and continued the binge - guilt - beat yourself up cycle.

however.....determined to DO IT!!! this time. hope to lose 4 stone by the summer...and then keep it off.

have never used a forum before, but people here seem friendly, supportive and are going through the same thing, so hoping that i will get - and give - some motivation and support.

hope to get to know you all better over the next few months

Portia x

Hi Portia

And welcome, good luck with your cd quest. Anytime you need any encouragement or advice you know where we are. :D

Maz x

hi there yes im a re re re re starter starting on monday so getting weekend out the way should have lost weight for my own wedding june 07 and would have done this diet if i had known about oh well never mind ...sis in-law is getting married in cyprus in september this year so doing it for that and of course the fact my blood pressure is high.....why do docs insist on stating obvious?? i think you need to loose a wee bit of weight dear..... eh duh you think... well enuf of me typing nonsense GOOD LUCK to all restarters may this time be our time xxxxxxxxxxxxx:p:D:cool::rolleyes::mad::sigh::sigh::eek::confused::cry::wave_cry::):break_diet:
ps i luvvvvvvvvv smileys

Hi Samsmummy

Good luck for Monday, enjoy your weekend too!

How much do you hope to lose by September?

Maz x

hey mazza
i need to loose about 7/8 stone according to doc personally il see what im like after 5/6 then take it from there well enuf rambling good luck with your journey xxx

Tmw is D-Day!

Hi all,

I'm new to forum and CD, did 2 things today which I think will change my future. I binged on pizza and realised that I didn't enjoy any of it and was annoyed with myself for wasting all that money.......and then I went to see a CD counsellor and I start tmw!! Really excited and scared and excited and worried and excited and apprehensive............ you get my point!!!

Ktd

Welcome Ktd and good luck! We are all here to support you 100% xxx

Day 3 (yesterday) was fine actually, today has been the biggest problem so far as I could so eat anything! But I have been strong, and will continue to be so, I want to be slim, more than I want to eat!

Back