Anybody's Christmas Challenge! Jump in, there's still time!!!

Well I lost 3lbs this week so thats me down 4lbs!

10 to go for the Christmas Challenge - I am feeling positive at the moment!!

Good for you on your loss hon!!

D x x x

Have really been flagging the last couple of weeks. Think a Christmas goal would get me focused again! Will aim to have 10lbs off by WI on 21st Dec

Hi guys, gratz on your losses this week!

I had minor surgery this week so spent the last few days on the sofa being lazy... I mean recuperating :p I expected to lose about 2-3lbs at tonight's WI. I can't believe it but it's 6!! :party0019: Gonna have me a nice big chunk o steak with mushrooms to celebrate :p Just over 4 weeks left til Christmas... let's go girls! :D

Woo hoo go Zanny!!! thats fantastic!

I made Speed Soup & had a nice big bowl of that tonight was actually quite nice & I think I could probably use it as a pasta sauce aswell but if I am going to use it as a pasta sauce I'll make it a wee bit spicier by putting in some worcestershire & tabasco sauce!

D x x x

Thanks Dolly and your soup sounds delicious, especially as it can multitask as a pasta sauce, brilliant :D

Talking of spicing things up, I read that adding a lil cayenne pepper to your food can help speed up metabolism. I figure it can't hurt to try out the theory and I'm off to get some now to add it to my lunchtime soup. Have a great day ladies x

Hmmmm cayenne pepper eh! Shall add that to my shopping list & to everything I eat from now on LOL

I'm gonna have some speed soup for my dinner again tonight could easily get another 2 nice big bowls out of the stuff I have in the fridge

D x x x

lol sounds like me! Although I haven't gone quite as far as putting it in my milkshakes yet! but you know... if I get desperate ... :p I added a bit too much to my soup last night so you might wanna take it easy at first, strong stuff :D

Well I had some in my cupboard - RESULT!!

Added it to my speed soup & made a pasta sauce - I will admit I was a bit generous both with the cayenne pepper, worcestershire & tobasco sauce - very near blew my head off but if it speeds up my metabolism I'm all for it!

I think I'll hold off till I hit a plateau then start adding it to my activia fat free aswell

D x x x

I think I'll hold off till I hit a plateau then start adding it to my activia fat free aswell
*giggles* I'm liking the alternative idea's!

any idea how many grams of carbs are in speed soup by the way? If it's low enough I could probably treat myself to some :) x

Ok dokes here it is - doesnt sound too good but I really enjoyed it!!

I just blended it all cold then kept it in the fridge & cooked it as & when I needed to.

2 tins chopped tomatoes with herbs
1 tin baked beans
1 tin carrots drained
1/2 pint stock - chicken or vegetable
pickled onions - 6-15 depending on how much you like them!
salt & pepper
basil

I used all 15 pickles & it was quite good!

D xxx

Thanks for posting the recipe D. Gonna give it a whirl later! :)

Back