Anyone 5ft.3 approx 10stone.11

mamsemily

I have completed one week on SW and bit gutted on scales as they show 1/4lb loss, keep seeing on posts how much people have lost and want to know where I have gone wrong, any advice out there.

Thanks
Lisa:cry:

It's probably because you don't have a lot to lose. I'm 5"3 but a lot heavier than you! If and when (please Lord) I get down to your weight I would expect my losses to be smaller and slower (boo hiss boo). Don't give up! Next week you could have a cracking loss :D

Thanks for that, it just makes you think oh sod it and have come chips lol

Hi Lisa,

I'm 5' 3" and weighed about 11stone 7 when I started sw, I had extremely slow losses and it got me very down. Keep at it, it may come off slowly! And at least u did have a loss - however tiny! I joined weight watchers and am having more luck on that, have lost 5.5lbs in 2 weeks, you've just got to work out what works for you. I weight 10stone 13 now so am not far off you :)

If you need a buddy at any point just let me know :)

Try not to let it get you down and good luck! x

Please post a food diary so we can see whats going on better. I do have some questions for now tho - are you having your third super free? which days are you doing? Do you weigh your hex? How many syns are you having?

Please post a food diary so we can see whats going on better. I do have some questions for now tho - are you having your third super free? which days are you doing? Do you weigh your hex? How many syns are you having?

I agree with Funky Munky, the best way to go would be to post your food diary, or even a typical day for you, we might spot something!
Its not always the case that you dont have big losses if you dont have a lot to loose. it just depends on the individual. My mum started SW at 10 stone 3 pounds and after 3 months is now 8 stone 8 pounds, and has had some great losses, and some not so.
At least keep at it another couple of weeks, you body may still need time to adjust! :)

Good Luck x

I am doing EE and normally have fruit & fibre for breakfast unless it's the weekend when I have bacon, egg, beans on Sundays. I weigh my cereal. I have had various lunches ranging from left over chicken chow mein (homemade), prawn curry (homemade), salads, tea's have been such like SW Tikka Masala, Spag Bol, Chicken Chow Mein, Mixed Grill. I have made all my own SW Chips and weighed all my rice and pasta so it's a normal portion (60g).

I did have a takeaway and vodka at weekend but synned it all, and just feel bloated this week and not going to look properly, feeling like this does not make you want to slim arghhhh.

Thanks for all your replies.

Lisahttp://1.2.3.9/bmi/g.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/sigh.gif

Hi, as you have said you lost 1/4lb, I'm guessing you are not going to group? (group scales only do 1/2lbs)
Have you done SW before? Do you fully understand the plans?
Your food looks fine though so not sure what's gone wrong.
Sometimes people do have a slow first week and then go on to lose more in the second week, I've even known people gain in their first week.
Keep with it for a bit longer to see how you go.

Will do lets see what next brings, they are just stubborn little lbs and like my hips I think

Are you on WW or SW, only i noticed you have a thread on there about points?

anyway SW wise, are you having superfree, like you put that you have bacon, egg, beans, so have you just missed it off?
Maybe it wouldnt make such a difference if it was just this meal though. What day did you start SW, did you leave it a full week before weigh in? x

I am doing SW and actually my weigh day is today and I have STS, not good, will try again this week. So far so good but its only 10.48am and belly is rumbling lol.

Just before starting SW, some people have a 'last blowout' - scoffing down 'naughty' foods by the bucketload! I don't if this is relevant to you but it can sometimes lead to STS or even a gain in the first week. Don't lose heart though - the first time I started sw (5ft 2, 13 st 4) i only lost a pound in the first week, but lost 4lbs the second and it carried on well from there. Keep on keeping on!

mamsemily said:
I am doing SW and actually my weigh day is today and I have STS, not good, will try again this week. So far so good but its only 10.48am and belly is rumbling lol.

If you are doing SW, and your belly is rumbling-then eat something! That's what free food is for ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mamsemily said:
I am doing EE and normally have fruit & fibre for breakfast unless it's the weekend when I have bacon, egg, beans on Sundays. I weigh my cereal. I have had various lunches ranging from left over chicken chow mein (homemade), prawn curry (homemade), salads, tea's have been such like SW Tikka Masala, Spag Bol, Chicken Chow Mein, Mixed Grill. I have made all my own SW Chips and weighed all my rice and pasta so it's a normal portion (60g).

I did have a takeaway and vodka at weekend but synned it all, and just feel bloated this week and not going to look properly, feeling like this does not make you want to slim arghhhh.

Thanks for all your replies.

Lisahttp://1.2.3.9/bmi/g.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/sigh.gif

The main thing i picked up on was the lack of superfree (fruit and veggies). Id say for ee this is pretty important as it limits your portions without trying.

Back