Anyone do t25?

Woke up this morning a little stiff have done body circuit did not like the floor work left some of it out and did the move before. Think I need to go over the dvd to get the moves right little hard to do when your on the floor.

Abs done today hate that one :D now need to go and buy a exercise mat I even had to modify the modifier on some moves I hate planks.

I liked planks... Til I did t25 lol! Total body circuit is my most hated one!! I love Speed 1.0 wish it happened more lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just completed week 1 and really enjoyed it. It's challenging, but that's good! Was impressed to have lost 3cm off chest, thigh and upper arm. Waist stayed the same. Only lost 1lb on the scales but feel slimmer. Just about to do the cardio workout as didn't have time to do two workouts yesterday (Friday) but do my stats on staturday!! if anyone is thinking of trying this I would recommend it. I've been doing 30 day shed 5 days a week since end of July so used to getting up in a morning and doing a workout. Would imagine it would be harder if you aren't used to getting up and working out daily. Right, time for me to FOCUS!

In 3 weeks I've lost 2lbs and 5 inches - the shape of my body has changed and my fiancé has noticed such a difference it feels great! I didn't have time to do 3 workouts this week so will do 2 today and 1 extra tomorrow :)

Abs done today hate that one :D now need to go and buy a exercise mat I even had to modify the modifier on some moves I hate planks.

hear hear! I end up doing them on my knees...

hear hear! I end up doing them on my knees...

I used to love em! Til this...

Burpees I can't do... My wrists just can't take it!!
I've found I've gone to the modifier more on week 3 than week 1!! Laziness? I dunno what's going on!

I used to love em! Til this...

Burpees I can't do... My wrists just can't take it!!
I've found I've gone to the modifier more on week 3 than week 1!! Laziness? I dunno what's going on!

I don't think I'll ever do regular burpees - just too much trouble :p

Maybe its coz you've been busy and tired out by the time you get to T25? I dont think its laziness - must just be exhaustion.

I like to get my heavy workout in in the morning so I have sufficient energy and am done for the day - maybe try doing that?

Could be it? Although I'm up early to be at school for 7/7.30 most mornings so the thought of working out then would kill me haha! Though I do it earlier on a weekend as I have the time :)

Burpees are the work of the devil. I think I manage 1 to every 3 if theirs! I stagger around trying to get up - not a good look! We did an 8 mile dog walk yesterday so legs very achey for cardio this morning. I think if I didn't do T25 first thing I wouldn't have the energy or inclination later in the day. But sounds like you have a very early start anyway so tricky. I don't have to be at work until 9 so it's bit a problem.

Could be it? Although I'm up early to be at school for 7/7.30 most mornings so the thought of working out then would kill me haha! Though I do it earlier on a weekend as I have the time :)

Burpees are the work of the devil. I think I manage 1 to every 3 if theirs! I stagger around trying to get up - not a good look! We did an 8 mile dog walk yesterday so legs very achey for cardio this morning. I think if I didn't do T25 first thing I wouldn't have the energy or inclination later in the day. But sounds like you have a very early start anyway so tricky. I don't have to be at work until 9 so it's bit a problem.

Wow! 7 am! I dont envy you...

And agree with Sparkley - I wouldnt be able to do a morning workout if I had to be at work that early (i start around 930).

Very jealous id have taught my first lesson by 9:30 lol! I'm used to it in the evenings now but do get knackered. Easier on a weekend. Can't do 2 on a Friday either but will do it on a Saturday instead and a Sunday. Think I'm gonna try my very hardest to do mon-thurs as stated this week and then 1 on Friday, 1 on Saturday and Stretch on Sunday! Especially as next week I have 2 parents evenings til 6pm and 7pm so will be dead by the time I get home those days! As well as having bad TOTM cramps too!!

Hi T25ers! Well it's Staturday again! Really pleased with my results after 2 weeks on T25. Total 5cm off chest, 2cm of waist, a whopping 6cm of thigh and 3cm off upper arm. So pleased with the thigh results as I've always had trouble shifting bulk from here.

Have decided my favourite routines are the cardio and the speed, although quite enjoyed lower focus yesterday. Just done abs, only the 2nd time on this routine and still a killer. Don't feel like I have as much of a workout with abs as spend more time trying to master the routines rather than working up a sweat. I think that's why I'm loving speed and cardio as finish dripping in sweat and really feel like I've burned some calories!

Hope you're all getting on well with it. Think I'll take a proper day off tomorrow as last week did the stretches but then did an 8 mile dog walk that involved a lot of climbs. Had very little energy for it and even less for going into Monday mornings workout.

Hi T25ers! Well it's Staturday again! Really pleased with my results after 2 weeks on T25. Total 5cm off chest, 2cm of waist, a whopping 6cm of thigh and 3cm off upper arm. So pleased with the thigh results as I've always had trouble shifting bulk from here.

Have decided my favourite routines are the cardio and the speed, although quite enjoyed lower focus yesterday. Just done abs, only the 2nd time on this routine and still a killer. Don't feel like I have as much of a workout with abs as spend more time trying to master the routines rather than working up a sweat. I think that's why I'm loving speed and cardio as finish dripping in sweat and really feel like I've burned some calories!

Hope you're all getting on well with it. Think I'll take a proper day off tomorrow as last week did the stretches but then did an 8 mile dog walk that involved a lot of climbs. Had very little energy for it and even less for going into Monday mornings workout.

Great losses Sparkley! What about the scales? How are they treating you?

I agree with you on abs ... Would either sub a Cardio that day or do an extra workout.

And yes, please rest. Learnt that the hard way. Last week took planned 3 days off exercising and feel so much better for it!

Happy T25ing xx

It's great to hear about your losses ladies. Congratulations. I started day 1 yesterday so early days but I'm looking forward to seeing those results. Found the 1st day quite tough and needed modify around 50% of it but felt great afterwards. Here's to day 2 x

Great losses Sparkley! What about the scales? How are they treating you? I agree with you on abs ... Would either sub a Cardio that day or do an extra workout. And yes, please rest. Learnt that the hard way. Last week took planned 3 days off exercising and feel so much better for it! Happy T25ing xx

Hi Bonkers, enjoying a day of rest... still in pyjamas! Lost 2lb last week and 2lb this week. Really pleased with that as weight had stayed the same for a while and this seems to have given it a bit of a kick start. Am on Exante meal replacement diet which is very restrictive - only 600 calories a day, but have added extra protein and a little carb as burning around 300 cals each workout. Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday x

It's great to hear about your losses ladies. Congratulations. I started day 1 yesterday so early days but I'm looking forward to seeing those results. Found the 1st day quite tough and needed modify around 50% of it but felt great afterwards. Here's to day 2 x

Hi 2mnn, I still modify a lot, but have noticed an improvement. My first time in cardio nearly killed me and I modified around 80% of it, but done the cardio workout 3 times now and would say I only need to modify around 20% now so improving. Hoping by the end if the alpha 5 weeks I'll be nailing it all! Good luck with it this week xx

This picture says it all - my fiancé eating leftover pizza while I'm at the end of my 2nd workout that morning!

Attachments

• image-2683553776.jpg
    image-2683553776.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
Had a busy day so the last thing I felt like doing was exercising by the time I had done everything I needed to do this evening. I've stuck to it though and completed my 1st speed 1.0 session. Felt better than yesterday in some respects. Not easier as I pushed hard but I felt more focused, if that makes any sense?
I then made a terrible mistake. I flicked through tomorrow's workout!! Omg!! Dare I say I'm not looking foreword to that one lol. Total Body Workout. There were pools of sweat on the floor around each of them as they were working on the DVD. And I sweated enough today lol. And then you have Shaun T saying things like "I know you're dying right now...." The question is do I cry now or after the workout tomorrow?? Or possibly both lol x

Back