Anyone do t25?

This picture says it all - my fiancé eating leftover pizza while I'm at the end of my 2nd workout that morning! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing like a bit of support from the other half!! Lol!

Haha tell me about it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Started back at week one today smashed some full wine bottles on my foot last weekend so it hurt when I put my trainers on but all better now. Cardio done even did some of the move without following the modifier so pretty happy. Hope everybody has a good week.

Thanks for the encouragement guys.
Had a busy day so the last thing I felt like doing was exercising by the time I had done everything I needed to do this evening. I've stuck to it though and completed my 1st speed 1.0 session. Felt better than yesterday in some respects. Not easier as I pushed hard but I felt more focused, if that makes any sense?
I then made a terrible mistake. I flicked through tomorrow's workout!! Omg!! Dare I say I'm not looking foreword to that one lol. Total Body Workout. There were pools of sweat on the floor around each of them as they were working on the DVD. And I sweated enough today lol. And then you have Shaun T saying things like "I know you're dying right now...." The question is do I cry now or after the workout tomorrow?? Or possibly both lol x

So did you cry after the workout? :p

This picture says it all - my fiancé eating leftover pizza while I'm at the end of my 2nd workout that morning!

:8855:

So did you cry after the workout? :p
Lol I er kind of enjoyed it ? in a way it wasn't as bad as I was expecting but I was fatigued more quickly if that makes any sense?? I did wonder if it was maybe because my body is tired after 2 intense workouts on the the 2 days running up to yesterday's workout. Today's (abs) was a surprise. After the last 3 days I was expecting a faster pace somehow. It did make a refreshing change tho to do something so focused on 1 area after the cardio burn so far.

Lol I er kind of enjoyed it ? in a way it wasn't as bad as I was expecting but I was fatigued more quickly if that makes any sense?? I did wonder if it was maybe because my body is tired after 2 intense workouts on the the 2 days running up to yesterday's workout. Today's (abs) was a surprise. After the last 3 days I was expecting a faster pace somehow. It did make a refreshing change tho to do something so focused on 1 area after the cardio burn so far.

oh i cannot remember abs... maybe i never did it! i skip ab workouts in all programmes that i do :p

how did today go?

I don't blame you about the abs hate hate hate abs I have them in the morning to do

Total body done today did not enjoy it and found it pretty hard but my leg are really hurting at the bottom so that made it worse.

Well yesterday was double day 5 and boy am I feeling it this morning. And I haven't even got out of bed yet !! It was my 2nd run at the cardio. I found I could push harder at this this time. By the time I got to lowers tho (had about 1/2hr rest in between) I was pooped!! Maybe the lowers will b the new abs and I'll skip that next time ? x

Abs done today had to skip some of the plank moves just did some other moves instead hoping I will get stronger.

Not sure about doing double in the morning as I have to fit a run in as well will see how my body is.

Hey all, I got to week 4 last time I did this then gave up. Hopefully will start up again tomorrow. I need a big kick in the right direction. I have a holiday in 18 weeks. Have 20 lb to get to goal. Any kicks in the right direction appreciated x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey all, I got to week 4 last time I did this then gave up. Hopefully will start up again tomorrow. I need a big kick in the right direction. I have a holiday in 18 weeks. Have 20 lb to get to goal. Any kicks in the right direction appreciated x Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Lisa!

I've not done any exercise or WW for the past 2 weeks and eaten terribly... Gutted too as I was about to start Week 5 of Alpha! But I'm also going in holiday in 17 weeks and I have at least 9lbs to lose!! Hoping to get myself organised and back in track from Monday :)

Keep at it. Just think of that beach body whilst you're soaking up the sun and it'll b worth the effort x

We are going the same time. Have just done day 5. Doing final workout of the week tomorrow. Come back to it. We can motivate each other x

Stick with it! I've nearly finished week 4 and already lost 8cm off my thighs! It's hard to get up in a morning and do it before work but feel so righteous when I've finished it! Next week will be last of alpha then starting beta ... bit scared!

Stick with it! I've nearly finished week 4 and already lost 8cm off my thighs! It's hard to get up in a morning and do it before work but feel so righteous when I've finished it! Next week will be last of alpha then starting beta ... bit scared!

8cm is amazing! My thighs just wont get any smaller!

Oh and you will enjoy Beta - different moves to torture you :D

Just done my first T25 workout and I have to say it is hard going and I did follow the modifier in bits but overall I did enjoy it, watching the workout for tomorrow so I no what am letting myself in for lol!

Well done beslim. Speed is the best work out

Well only 3 more workouts of Alpha left to do... Those 5 weeks flew by! Going to have a sneak preview of what Beta has in store for me, start that on Monday. Did cardio today and can't believe how much I've improved from day 1. So anyone thinking of starting this... do it, it's hard but fab and really does get results. Will post on here my end of alpha results on Saturday.

Morning T25ers

Just about to go and do my last workout of Alpha... Lower Focus. Just done my stats for the 5 weeks of Alpha...

Weight: 8lb off
Chest: 6cm off
Waist: 4cm off
Arm: 2cm off
Thigh: 9cm off

Really pleased with the results, especially the 9cm off my thigh as this has brought me more into proportion. I wonder what Beta will bring?! Will report back on Monday after workout 1 !

Hope everyone doing ok x

Back