Anyone else fancy a Twix?? - food dump 17/02/08

cremeegg.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::ignore::ignore::devilangel::gimi::gimi:

They are my best friends!

But Mr twix is my lover - just how i like them:

Tall, slim, dark features! Just wait till you see my OH! Ok, so he has gorgeous green eyes unlike Mr Twix xxxx

AND HE HAS A BROTHER WE ALL CAN SHARE!:rotflmao:

HAHAHAH!

Love these dumps hee hee

I'm really craving a smoked haddock and pea sandwich on cheap white bread. I can't wait to have 'yellow fish' but it will have to be without the bread I would imagine, daren't get started on bread again.

Oh go on then, I'll have a twix too, make it a huge one so I feel really sick after xx

Hang on hang on, smoked haddock and pea sandwich?

I demand that you go and be tested by the looney bin people.

That combination is just WRONG in a sandwich!

Toast (and lots of it) with real butter oozing all over it and some home made lemon cheese, oh and a giant size Twix......hehe!

But.....I think I'll just have some yummy water and more black coffee until tea time when I'll have a gorgeous soup! :D

Hang on hang on, smoked haddock and pea sandwich?

I demand that you go and be tested by the looney bin people.

That combination is just WRONG in a sandwich!

How about a fishfinger sandwich on white bread with oodles of butter and tomato sauce? hehe! :)

Now that is MY favourite!! fishy singer sarni *drool*

fish finger sarnie is more than acceptable. In fact, i think we should all imagine one up xxx

The worst sandwich I've ever seen was on tv the other night - superskinny something or the other. overwight blokes fav was 2 x sausage roll sandwiches in white bread buns, with loads of grated cheese and mayo on. Yak !

iw heffa!

so a twix then please?

Is this the new Food Dump..:confused::)

A lovely ham roll, crusty roll, lashings of butter and some mustard! YUMMY, although I would settle for the chip butty Sam!!

Gx

Not really lacey, i fancied a twix and it evolved.

I think we just ned to get it out of our systems. Although, i been on this site for months and only found the official food dump a few weeks ago! xxx

oooo peanut butter Maggie.... YUM!

Back