anyone else got around 10 stone to lose?

kate2962

Hi I am guessing I have between 8 and 10 stone to lose and wondered if anyone wants to buddy up and support each other?
I am a fun loving 40 something (getting nearer 50 by the day lol) with 3 adult sons and a skinny husband who can eat almost anything with out putting on an ounce!!!!
please join with me for support chat laughs etc

Hi there

If you are interested, there are teams running -Im part of one called "queen size to princess" -feel free to come and join us if you like -I will post the link when I go and find it...
Best of luck with you weight loss

I had 9 stone 2lbs to lose :) I've officially lost 11lbs (but unofficially I know it's over a stone as my own scales are dodgy so don't know what weight I really started at, but it was over 18 stone, but I've put it as 18 stone iyswim)..so 8 and a bit for me to go - lets cheer each other on, we can do it! xx

thanks girls glad for you to join the thread - i hope we can support each other and have a few laughs along the way.

Hi Kate. I am 41 and have around 9 stone to lose. I am also 5.4 so we have lots in common! I haven't started yet but after much deliberation and faffing around with other plans I have decided to give SW a proper go so lets keep each other going. We can do this!
:D

Hi seems we do - are you going to join a club? what day is your WI day? Mine is monday, i am hoping to hit the stone mark tomorrow and have tried hard all week so fingers crossed.

I lost 3.5lbs this week taking me over the stone mark and I was also slimmer of the week - still grinning from ear to ear lol

Hey! I also have about 10 stone to lose. Coming up to my third weigh in and hoping to hit the stone mark. Lost 6.5lbs first week and 4.5lbs the next so hoping to have lost three this week. *fingers crossed* I WI on Wednesday.

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Hi there

I have approx 10stone to loose and at the moment have lost only 1stone. I had an off week last week because I got badly burnt from a sunbed. I gained 3lbs! I hvnt bn able to get myself bk on track since then!!! I cant get motivated, need help!!!!

Debz that sounds bad - didnt realise sun beds could do that! Being back on here is the first step to trying to get back on track - do you go to a SW class?

I go to a class on a Monday. I have been doing so well but then with the sunbed, it has all went to pot! I am back on track now! I need to be!!!! This diet depends on my family life, i need to get my bmi down in order to get IVF. If that doesnt inspire me, then nothing will!

thats a good incentive to keep going - i had to lose weight when i had fertility treatment (didnt need ivf tho) and the thought of babies kept me going then

Back