Anyone else starting in January 2009

How long have you been waiting? Is it cos the group is too big/small?
How frustrating for you, hope you hear soon
X

In my case, it's probably that the group is too small - I'll just have to phone her after Christmas to see if she's any nearer to starting.

Ref giving up smoking... I'm a smoker, and whilst I don't condone it as a sensible lifestyle choice - I absolutely would NOT quit right before starting LL. In fact, that was my plan and my LLC told me not to!! It is just too much to do all at once. We all need one vice for when the going gets tough! ;)

I have vowed to give up when I am half a stone off, so I am still abstinent (therefore avoiding the give-up-smoking-eat-loads thing), but will be able to have a good couple of weeks as a non smoker before I enter the world of food again on route to management.

Speak to your LLC - if you really want to do both together, go for it - but my LLC told me that she saw more people fail at the diet because something had to 'give', and would she personally recommends staggering it.

x

That's what I was thinking! I don't want to overload it all!

I nearly had a big old panic today. Phoned up my LLC to see if she had sent off my form to HO. Nope, she hasn't received it after a month! Definately posted, and paid 40 squid as well. Plus, HO will not accept a photocopy!

Thankfully my LLC rang up the surgury I went to and will send them new forms for them to copy the information over on to.

I like her already!

According to westiegirl:girlpower::0clapper:my group will start mid to late January - I guess I'll have to live with that!

I've given up my pretox (my excuse being toothache) and am now in full human dustbin mode :break_diet:I guess I'll try to be sensible after Christmas now.
S.x

i guess its not that long to wait really, although its a pin if you just wanna get started for the new year!

im still awaiting a reply!!!!! im such a impatient person, i dont bide very well with waiting!!!!!:rolleyes:

A happy correction - just heard that my journey will start at 8pm on January 5th - woohoo!
I really hope you get your date soon GGF.

Sharon x

A happy correction - just heard that my journey will start at 8pm on January 5th - woohoo!
I really hope you get your date soon GGF.

Sharon x

That's fantastic news Sharon :D

I hope she has room for me too because I've (almost) made up my mind that I want to go for it now. I wasn't sure when she said she was full whether she meant for the new group or a future group (ie no room for me :().

That's fantastic news Sharon :D

I hope she has room for me too because I've (almost) made up my mind that I want to go for it now. I wasn't sure when she said she was full whether she meant for the new group or a future group (ie no room for me :().

I really hope there's room in my group, that would be good for us to have someone we "know". Fingers crossed!

I really hope there's room in my group, that would be good for us to have someone we "know". Fingers crossed!

I know. I'm very impatient in these things. I want to call her and ask her, but she's got to arrange for my old medical forms to be transferred from my old LLC and said she'd call me in the NY. I don't think I can wait that long.

I don't know how long to leave it before I try calling her again. Maybe I should leave it until next week and then phone her for clarification as to whether I have to wait because your group is full or not and make sure there's no problems with my forms.

Ahhhh, I so need to chill!!!!

....breathe....and relax...

i had a email back saying that they couldnt find a class that would be suitable for my scedule, and that it would be on a wednesday evening, i normally have trampolining classes on a wednesday eve!

anyway i replied with ill miss the trampolining class and do the LL, so waiting to hear back now!!!!!!!!!

ive gained so much waiting, my jeans feel extra tight today, i really need to get the details straight so i can get started!!!!!

glad Somewhere inside hun, that your getting sorted, not long to wait for you now!

westie girl, my fingers are crossed you get that space xx

Awww, fingers crossed that you all get to start in 'Jan'. It's hard once you've decided that you want to start 'LL' you just want to get your date so that you can focus on the start.

Might be a good idea for us all to start a new thread 'January Starters' and keep it as a sticky, might go off and start that now, so that we've all got somewhere to go when we do actually get started. Not sure how to make it a sticky, but will try to find out.

Louale x

Wooo.

Confirmation on 8th start date!

Might be a good idea for us all to start a new thread 'January Starters' and keep it as a sticky, might go off and start that now, so that we've all got somewhere to go when we do actually get started. Not sure how to make it a sticky, but will try to find out.

Louale x

Yes, I was hoping we'd have an "official" January starters thread...it's all seeming suddenly real!
Sharon x

excellent news emveg!
daisy x

Hi everyone!
I'm just off to Bristol for a few days - back Christmas Eve. I'm taking the boys to see their dad and his new heavily pregnant partner.

Anyway, They don't have internet access (or a computer at all) so I won't be online till Wednesday...just in case you thought I'd gone AWOL!

Sharon x

Hi Sharon,

Take care and see you again in a few days time - when we'll be even closer to our start dates!

I think both you and I have the same start date.

Louale x

Back