Anyone else struggling in the heat!?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by frankied, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. frankied

frankied Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st1.5lb(39.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's sooo hot I barely move, even walking in the heat is exhausting. Feeling frustrated with heat that it's stopping me from feeling able to exercise properly. I can't stand this heat anyway so hot and sticky. Anyone else hate the heat?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GothGoddess

GothGoddess Time to start again!

Yes Frankied, me, as a goth I don't do daylight much anyway... lol! But when its this warm trying to keep active is a pain, just trying to keep cool is bad enough... I like to see the sunshine don't get me wrong, but oppressive heat like this does me no favours at all... My two Persian cats hate it too, being that fluffy must be a killer in this heat... I put ice cubes in their water bowl and leave a fan on in the flat for them, but you can see the poor ******* trying to find somewhere cool...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

4. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hate it when its so humid and even the rain yesterday just made it worse. All night i was jumping about trying to get comfortable and just fell asleep in exhaustion eventually but my dds decided to wake up at 5 o clock in the morning with my dh so wasnt amused. Its a little cooler here today but the house still feels very humid x

5. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I so wanted to walk the dog and gym yesterday but she and I were too hot for anything.

Am thinking of a swim today and a late dog walk - phew!!

6. AnnaFaraday

AnnaFaraday ..

Woke up around six and saw that it wasn't sunny, and slightly breezy, so I went around the flat opening all the windows and the balcony doors.

I have a really good through draught now, and it is much cooler. There are papers blowing around, and I have to use doorstops to stop the doors banging, but it is worth it for a bit of breathable air!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.