Anyone else want to get to their goal by Christmas?!

xSinead

Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone else has a goal of Christmas?
I'm 17 stone now, and my goal is 11 stone. I'd like to get there by christmas, i know its going to be tough.. but i reckon i can do it!! :)

I'm 17st10 & want to be 11 or 10 by christmas too! First year I'll be able to have pictures on Xmas day (normally ban the camera) haha

Good luck with goal .. We can do it :) x

Hey Jenna,
Oooh thats cool we're around the same weight! If you have facebook, messege me and add me! My link should be above my picture :)

i think christmas is a good time to set a goal for even if its not your overall goal because i always hate feeling bloated at xmas, its the season for stuffing your face and i always envy girls who can wear slinky sequin dresses so i want to be in one this xmas!! im hoping to get to goal by october because summer has thrown so many awkward social events in my way that im struggling to get out of so i know that reaching my target by August is out of the question!

Jenna if you look above my avatar is has the facebook symbol, along with the other sites im on..
My fb is http://www.facebook.com/xSineadAnnax?ref=tn_tnmn or just type in Sinead Anna Urso.
My twitter & tumblr links are also under my signiture on here.

JennaThomson12 - follow me on twitter hun I'll add u to Facebook now .. I'm on my iPhone so can't see as much as the full site xxx

I also want to lose by Xmas, lol set my goal for 12st by 24th dec!!

As of today I am 17:2. Have fallen off the wagon today with a thud so will be back on it tomorrow.

i started of at 21st 9lbs and i would like to be 14 by xmas x

Kayleigh your only 2 pounds more than me and my goal is 11 stone by christmas, we can do it :D

xSinead said:
Kayleigh your only 2 pounds more than me and my goal is 11 stone by christmas, we can do it :D

We sure can chick, I started 21st at 17:12, didn't stick to the plan that day started again following day was so good, had a few little slip ups until today and I blew it all. So I lost 10lbs in just under 2wks.

Back on it tomorrow

Awww i lost 10lb in about 10 days when i started cambridge :) really happy!
On week 13 now, woo! x

3 and a half stone in 12 weeks :D

Hi ladies I'm 18,2 at the moment and would like to be 12 ish by Xmas. Just starting week two lost 10lb in week one so over the moon! Well done on your loss so far sinead hope I can do that well by 13 weeks. X

I started at 19.5 am now 17.1 want to be as close to 10.7 as I can by Xmas too if we stick to it we can do it xx

Back