anyone fancy a 1 week challenge?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
theres alot of weightloss boasters that are mention here and there like water challenge or eating lots of speed food or scanbran challenge I have just read about. and I was wonder which of these actually works. so I was hoping some of you was up for a 1 week challenge to try these out.
if you are intrested please post which challenge you would like to try (if you can't think of any please ask and we will see if we can help) and your wi day. then on your wi day start your challenge and then 1 week later wi and hopefully we will see some great results.
heres a few I know of but theres loads more
water challenge
speed food
speed food soup
scanbran challenge
green tea/green coffee

tinkerbellsmum- sat- speedfood challenge
MadameLaMinx - Mon - Water Challenge
Karen - Tues - Water Challenge
RubyMoss - Tuesday - Water Challenge
Atchonblimp - Tues - Water Challenge
Dudette2001uk - Fri - Water Challenge
surreygal -sun- water challenge

hastelavengen - scan bran challenge
cazie6-mon-water challenge
aileen- water challenge

Last edited:
I eat a lot of speedfood anyway, so that wouldnt make much of a challenge, but I dont drink enough water, so I will take the water challenge. However, I am not having an official weigh in this week, so I will have to use my home scales to measure the losses. I shall weigh on Monday as I would at group and then weigh again the following monday to see the difference.

ooo good idea tinksmum! I had my WI tuesday but have been thinking that i need to drink enough water. i eat a lot of superspeeds so drink enough water is the only thing im really lacking. I'll just start from today and let it run for the next 5 until i weigh in :D

GOOD LUCK!

Im up for a water challenge as im sure its something i dont do enough!

Moomintrolljen - Wed - Water challenge

Is the water challenge just drinking more water? If so, I'm in!

ahhh perfect, my weigh-in is tuesday, but I have already started upping my water this week...so I'm in. :)

I already drink 4-5 litres of water a day and I think it helps :)

Don't think I could cope with 5 scan brans every day!! Think you'll need to combine that with LOTS of water :)

Count me in for the water challenge! I can have it as squash though can't I? My WI is tomorrow morning, so I'll start from then :) Might help me shift all the weight I'm set to gain this week, lol! :eek:

What is the water challenge? I know I don't drink enough of it and would be keen to try, but can't find any details about it. My WI is on Monday, so may start it then if that's ok?

Im not a water drinker at all, but have discovered if i leave a bottle lying about im drinking it, so im in! I desperatly need to up my water intake :)

surreygal -sun- water challenge

i'm deffo in for this i was only just saying yesterday i need to drink more.:)

water challenge is just increasing your water some challenges aim for 1 litre but others aim for 2.5. yes you can drink sugar free squash

Count me in, I never drink enough water!!!

Shrimpy- Wed- Water Challenge

I WI on tuesdays, but after the last WI, I had already decided to drink more water, so technically I already started the challenge, so i'm in!

Shrimpy- Wed- Water Challenge
Mummy_Helen - Water challenge

I tells ya what I am going to do. I will do the water challenge next week, as I already said, and then the week after when I go back to group, I will stock up on Scanbran and do the scanbran challenge. I am feeling brave, and I quite like Scanbran. I had it for lunch today.

You can get scan bran in hollands and barret if you dont go to class peeps x

Well it's Weigh In tom, and it's * week, so I hope all the water drinking helped. I know one thing though, I've been peeing like a nutter!!!! rofl :D

You can get scan bran in hollands and barret if you dont go to class peeps x

I found it today! My WI is tomorrow so I'll do a week of scan bran after that. I've already been having it more often and feel better for it.

So is the scan bran challenge 5 a day? Will have to think of inventive ways to eat it lol!

Back