Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone fell pregnant on the contraceptive injection?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by kellymarie3488, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    This is a bit of a strange 1 but im on the injection and was in the bath the other day and some milk came out of my nipple!! i prob should add that i breast fed a my baby 4 months ago but would that have dried up by now?! also im no a VLCD so wouldnt think i have enough calories to produce milk that isnt needed...im very confused lol!? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NearlyYummyMummy

NearlyYummyMummy Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(17.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I havent known anyone personally to fall pregnant on it but wasnt there a big thing on the news a few weeks ago about people falling pregs on a certain one???
    I was on it for 2 years and was miserable I was a size 10 when I had it fitted and withing 6 months had put on nearly 3 stone and was a 14! It made me feel exactly like I was pregnant, huge veiny boobs, weight gain, water retention, HORMONES!!! I had it taken out and started loosing weight straight away without dieting, so maybe thats why youre leaking as it gives you some preggy hormones?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.