Anyone follow old WW before Propoints??

ams

Hi everyone!
I follow the old WW points as I can't get my head around the new WW points.
I'm looking for a buddy to keep me motivated!
I'm 34, 5 ft 10 and 16 stones. I want to lose 4 stones! I have 3 children a hubby and i work full time . I would love to hear from anyone similar who would like a buddy!
Annemarie

Hey, I am following the old ww points system, I really don't like the newer one. I have lost 2stone last year on the the old system, I'm now 17 stone and 5ft 10, I want to get to 13 stone so 4 stone to go, here again to shift the final 4 stone!

Hi. I started on the old ww last week.after doing slimming world for about 5 weeks. But really started to struggle cooking from scratch and with cramps an bloated feeling but was doing green day all the time an was living on pasta an potatoes. Where at least I can just have a micro meal if I've limited time instead. I've lost about a stone an a half doing different diets from June.but ww worked for me a few years ago. I lost 2 stone back then so that's me back on it fingers crossed. I am now 11 stone 11. So really wanting to get to 10 stone I am 5 foot 4 X

Hey, I lost 3 stone on the old diet and have struggled soo much on the new propoints. I
Don't have any of my old books anymore so can't remember what any points are. :( I've recently (6weeks ago) started the slimming world plan and I am loosing weight but I do prefer Ww :(

Hi

I'm only on my second day of ww, I've been Sw before this and lost 43lbs so far on that but fancied a change so here I am!

I'm off on maternity leave atm with my baby boy who is 8 months old, hoping to get my last 2 stone off with ww, I'm happy to buddy up with anyone, but as a newbie I've no idea how to add ppl as friends? Xx

Hiya!
I loved the old ww plan, it worked so well for me and i lost 5 stone and almost got to goal when they changed to propoints. Since then ive gained 2 stone back! Ive given up with propoints and dug my old books out so am doing the old plan again. Day 2 and finding it so easy! I wish id gone back sooner! Good luck to you girls xx

Hi Everyone
I am trying to do the plan at home but the only info i have are points calculators and websites like this i have found online. I did weightwatchers a few years ago and i did lose but i am really confused by the whole pro points thing. So i have been pointing everything including all fruit and veg. I will see this weeked if i have lost anything.
anyway just wanted to say i would like to buddy up and see how we get on. :D

Me too! The propoints just isn't doing it for me. I think its a shame that weightwatchers don't do much for people following the old plan. I think keeping a few of the meetings as the old plan would have really been good but as my leader said, its all about propoints now so people following Discovery have only really got eachother for support!! Feel free to add me xx

Hi I couldn't get on with the propoints either, and want to go bk to the plan b4 propoints as I got good results from it. is anyone else doing the same.

Melanie

Back