Anyone for cd porridge on sole source

Im not even on cambridge anymore but must admit hubbies sample is looking mighty tasty!!! May have to give cambridge another try and live on porridge!!

For maintenance or just a nutritional supplement this would be good once a day for anyone as not only does it have the goodness of oats and four other grains it has the addition of a third of the daily nutritional requirements for someone on 3 a day in each pack.

Last edited:
OoOoOh My CDC is bringing me some on Monday woooo hooooo!!!

Yes but will it come in Banana, Original and Chocolate flavours like Ready Brek....;)

I want my warm glow!!!

Recieved mine today, will be trying it for brekkie in the morning, what a fab idea though, it's sure to be a big hit.

I had a sample of the strawberry tetra, and afraid to say I didn't like it, but then I don't like the strawberry shake much either, so not a big surprise.

It's great having some new products for our customers.

Looking forward to breakfast now :p

OMG cant believe i missed this thread!!!!!!!!! 1st a strawberry tetra now porridge.......what next have to say though havent tried either yet and cdc never mentioned them...we may be a bit behind here or something :( :(

Am I the only CDC who hasn't received a sample of the strawberry??:cry::cry:

Okay...porridge. Had it for puddin'. It's okay. Not like my KD Super Special Porridge Extraordinaire, but I reckon it's a fab addition to the diet as it's something different. I expected it to be much more runny...like the CD shakes and soups, but no. Twas a spoon job.:cool:

Wish I had it when I was on CD, but for the time being, I'll stick to my own stuff.

Good on Cambridge though. Brill idea and surprisingly tasty for a diet product :clap:

The Strawberry tetra samples were not posted out as was the porridge. Some counsellors got three free in their orders some didn't it was random. Posting out liquids is a bid dodgy.

Got three in one order next order two days later didn't.

Soon will be available though.

Hi Guys,

I went to weigh in today with CDC (By the way, I've lost 8lb this week) and she treated me to a taste of her porridge....WOW, we both sat there eating it like cats that have got the cream. I was expecting it to be bland, but no, it was sweet and yummy. I'm guessing until they bring out different flavours, we could work something out by mixing half and half with our shakes.
I didn't realise this dieting lark could be so much fun. I've lost over 2 stone in less than 6 weeks.
Yippy!!!!!!!

So freaking excited!! Still getting over the first bonus of the month with Strawberry tetras... was actually thinking today yum can't wait till I can have porridge again (Oh the thoughts we have!!) and now I can. Woopee

wow wow wow!! Yay! I was so excited to hear this, I so can't wait to try the strawberry tetra and now to try the porridge, yum yum!

Back