Anyone for cd porridge on sole source

:bliss:eek:mg im well excited about that i cant wait ...normail brekkie her i come ....

porridge....sounds amazing...
cannot wait...will it be available to order from our CDC's from 1st september ? :)

my mouths watering thinkin bout it lol omg im sad lol

omg im gonna ring her now make sure she has some

oh linda cdc you have made my nite ive just texted my cdc and shes gonna order some straight away when she can.just something as simple as porridge will make all the difference x:thankyou:

LOL Glad I have made your day.

I had a pack at lunchtime and it was really filling and sustaining, all to do with the slow release of energy from the oats etc.

omg, i can have porridge..............., i love porridge, at least im not going to feel left out at brekkie time while trying to pursuade my son to have breakfast before school.
or maybe its because im scottish lol.

Linda! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! :)

You have also just made MY night! :)

I'm yet again going to try and get back on Cambridge tomorrow after weeks and weeks of trying and failing, but, now that you've told me about the Porridge (i have Porridge every morning!!) you may have just made my come back this time sooo much easier, especially since i can have it while doing s/s!!! I'm sooo excited that i'm making lots of typing mistakes,lol,lol!

Just tried to phone my CDC but she's not in! HELP!! I'm going to ask her about the Strawberry Tetras and see if i can go pick one of each up on Monday to try out :)

Hopefully Monday will look like this -

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - Strawberry Tetra
Dinner - Hot Choc Tetra! ;) lol!

Going to try and call her again... x x

I know you are but perhaps they didn't:rotflmao:

Well they should do!! :D

They should discover the tetra and think "hey...trio/kd must be one of the first to get one...look at what she's done for us". Then "in fact, we'll send her a whole tray (or 2) ":rotflmao:

Instead, what do I get??:eek: Better pm you the answer to that one ;)

Linda! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! :)

You have also just made MY night! :)

I'm yet again going to try and get back on Cambridge tomorrow after weeks and weeks of trying and failing, but, now that you've told me about the Porridge (i have Porridge every morning!!) you may have just made my come back this time sooo much easier, especially since i can have it while doing s/s!!! I'm sooo excited that i'm making lots of typing mistakes,lol,lol!

Just tried to phone my CDC but she's not in! HELP!! I'm going to ask her about the Strawberry Tetras and see if i can go pick one of each up on Monday to try out :)

Hopefully Monday will look like this -

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - Strawberry Tetra
Dinner - Hot Choc Tetra! ;) lol!

Going to try and call her again... x x

CDC's can order from Monday so she will not actually have them on Monday. Again depends when your CDC is ordering.

There isn't a release date yet for the Strawberry Tetra so again won't be available on Monday.

Not long to wait though:)

Have tried this a few times of the past few months and frankly I think it is a stunning product to be able to have while on sole source and if I had my time again on the diet then I would have had 4 a day of these bad boys as for me it just tastes like a nice ready brek and I think Carla at Cambridge has performed miracles to create this product and it is THE only VLCD that has this as a product that you can do on SS and stay in ketosis.

So hats off to the Cambridge head office clever developer peeps :)

Can't wait to get some in and I am sure it will sell like hot cakes (or hot porridge!)

M.

oh stuff the strawberry tetra... bring on the porridge lol.... i need 2 calm down i think ...

oh feathers wat are we like lol i hardly ever used my pc b4 i started cd ...then i found all u lovely people and i can honestly say this site is helping me ..it takes my mind off food and i have a laugh and sometimes a cry and i know were all in it 2gether . ive been the dreaded F word for 2 many years and kidded myself i looked ok.. and yo yo dieted that many times on different diets i lost count..i feel safe on this diet because i dnt have any food choices (so i cant make bad 1s) anyway babbled enough ... keep going every1 U CAN AND WILL DO IT XX

This is great! Anyone know if we can have, for exampl, one shake, one porridge and one bar, or if there are any limits like there are with the bars? (ie only one per day?)-also how does the calorie count compare with the plain ole shakes? I tend to avoid the bars cos of their higher cal content, and they seem to make me a bit hungry

This is great! Anyone know if we can have, for exampl, one shake, one porridge and one bar, or if there are any limits like there are with the bars? (ie only one per day?)-also how does the calorie count compare with the plain ole shakes? I tend to avoid the bars cos of their higher cal content, and they seem to make me a bit hungry

I'm like you and worried about the carb content, etc. CDC's please answer this.

Much love

Thembie

Back