Anyone from High Peak ??

Oh dear..you could do with a super duper job that changes constantly and you wont get too bored!

Hi Cuddlyfairy,

you must have heard of Buxton - Buxton spring water ??

Anyway, next time you are in cheshire, pop round to the high peak - its gorgeous !

Ooooh, I've heard of Buxton water (have a bottle by my side as I type!) but I thought Buxton was in Derbyshire!!!! My old geography teacher would be tearing her hair out if she knew how ignorant I am!!!!!

Hope to make it to Cheshire in the summer hols so will persuade my sis to take me there!

x

Cuddlyfairy,

Buxton is in Derbyshire, but also park of the High Peak - there are different areas of the High Peak also, depending on what type of rock is under the ground !! The Dark Peak is grit/sandstone, and the White Peak is limestone !

there, a bit more geography type stuff for you !!:giggle:

Nerac.x

I live in Marple - nearly High Peak. The co-op chemist in Marple Bridge is the closest to me that stocks Lipotrim ... didn't know about the one in Offerton.

I'm from Cheadle in Stockport, but i go to the chemist in Trafford near work.

ooh snowzy - you've just started - how are you doing ??

Scots - isn't it amazing what a single message can start, I would never have thought I could have met such a fab and supportive friend 'online'. Roll on 27th May - where do you fancy going by the way?

C. xx

Doing ok, its my second day, Really craving food this morning but seem to be ok now.

ooh snowzy - you've just started - how are you doing ??

Scots - isn't it amazing what a single message can start, I would never have thought I could have met such a fab and supportive friend 'online'. Roll on 27th May - where do you fancy going by the way?

C. xx

Tell me about it!!!!! feel very priviledged and honoured to know ya maam :)
ohhh.......now, that pub in Hayfield was nice and it is local!!! what do ya reckon? Or we could try the Sportsman in Hayfield! Unless we go to Manchester/Stockport!!! The world is our oyster.

Not sure about timings yet...as the boss is still around so will have to see his diary and whether I can get away!! Will email once I have sorted.

Back