Anyone good at cooking?! Recipe Gone Wrong Help lol xxx

Daisy_Duke13

Okay...im putting aside all the "issues" im having right now with the diet etc and just wondered if anyone could help with this boring request lol...

Im currently trying to broaden my culinery skills...(they were shocking) and for the last 2 months been trying to learn how to cook and bake more things...yesterday i attempted oat and raisen cookies....I put half in the oven to see what they went like- as wasnt convinced that they would go well...THEY DIDNT LOL....

They all fell apart!! Ive now got half a mixture of fallen apart cookies....ive saved the other half to try and make today but does anyone know what i can add to stop this happening?

The mixture was:

9 oz butter
9 oz caster sugar
5 half oz self raising flour
8 ox porridge oats
3 oz raisens....

Hopefully someones more experienced with cookie making than me!

xxxxx

Eggs?

Hey hunni!!

Check you out with the cooking!!! Personally, I'd be tempted to add a bit of syrup (golden) might help to bind the mixture a bit. I'd heat in a pan for a couple of mins so that it's easier to mix in and probably add a bit of butter too.

Failing that a couple of eggs and a splash of milk. Although bear in mind that if your mixture is too wet though the raisins will float to the top of the mixture and burn on the top so go easy ;):D.

Let us know how they turn out.

BTW - saw your post re dropping the additional lbs. You go girl!!! :D:eek:

Back