Anyone has this?

Dunders

Hiya,
I'm on week 5, no problems so far, but this morning when I woke up, I couldn't see properly - large objects are fine, but when it comes to reading anything on my laptop, my vision is quite blurred, never had anything like this before, don't suffer with migraines either. Anyone else had any problems with their eyes whilst on LT?

No sorry, maybe you should go see your optician? I don't think it will be tied to LT but who knows. Let us know how you get on.

I've heard of this happening before with people doing TFR or those who lose a lot of weight in a short space of time.

Apparently what happens is when you lose weight you can also lose some "fat" from behind your eyeball and this in turn can alter the shape of your eyeball at the back and distort your vision.

Best get it checked out with your optician though to be on the safe side :)

Apparently what happens is when you lose weight you can also lose some "fat" from behind your eyeball and this in turn can alter the shape of your eyeball at the back and distort your vision.

How lovely Trix :confused:

*tries not to feel worried* :bolt:

Awww Aaron, I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll have 20-20 vision to check out all those hotties eying you up! ;)

Guys, I wouldn't be overly concerned - from what I remember I recall that in most cases it's reversible once a person starts eating a "normal" diet again and starts consuming fat again - it tends to sort itself out.

By like all things when it comes to your sight and vision it's better to err on the side of caution and get everything checked out just to be sure :)

Back