• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone have a point calculator please?

Emmie Lou

S: 21st8lb C: 21st4lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.32%)
Hi, i'd like the points value of a big bag of popcorn please, i have actually gone off chocolate :eek: and my new thing is sweet popcorn, however i can happily eat the whole bag so i would like to divide it up into smaller portions.
That card calculator thing too difficult as not precise enough for this kind of thing.

cals = 510 for 100g - but its a 120g bag

sat fat = 3.6 for 100g - but again its a 120g bag

im sooooo confused but i need my fix, please help me!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Minnie64

Think thin
S: 13st4.0lb C: 11st13.0lb G: 9st9.0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st5lb(10.22%)

Emmie Lou

Oh can you get points from the ww site? or is it the site that you pay for?

I took a guess at 10/11 but i wanted it to be acurate as i will need regular fixes lol!

Thanks very much for helping! :)

Minnie64

Think thin
S: 13st4.0lb C: 11st13.0lb G: 9st9.0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st5lb(10.22%)
I find out loads a stuff from the site. Mind I pay monthly but dont know if that makes a difference - cant remember when I logged on = try it

I've got some Butterkist sweet popcorn bags and I'm sure they're only 7-8pts per bag (then I say I'm sure, I mean I think, haha, they've been in the cupboard for a while and I worked out the points when I got them). You should try those, it's really yummy and the extra of couple of points make all the difference - every points counts ;)

Emmie Lou

Thank you again,
I have now divided the big bag into 4 small bags for 2.5 points
Im now a happy bunny!

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
S: 18st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st5lb(17.94%)
I love Asda's toffee popcorn, just like butterkist but cheaper! ;) I weigh it into 50g portions for 3points :)

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
you should have the snack a jack toffee pop corn only 2.5 very sweet and lovely x

Emmie Lou

Hi ive tried the snack a jack one, thanks for the tip but i dont like the really sweet toffee ones,
this one is the cinema sweet one so quite plain really, although not that plain obviously as its 10 points a bag!!!

Oh can you get points from the ww site? or is it the site that you pay for?

I took a guess at 10/11 but i wanted it to be acurate as i will need regular fixes lol!

Thanks very much for helping! :)

i dont pay anything to use ww, i joined to use the forums. I havent wrote on them but when im stuck on something i type it in the search box and 9 times out of 10 you get you an answer.

you should have the snack a jack toffee pop corn only 2.5 very sweet and lovely x

I buy snack a jack popcorn in multipacks and they're only one and a half points either toffee or chocolate flavour. These must be slightly smaller than the regular packets off the shelf!

Emmie Lou

Hi Laurie, thanks for the welcome every1's lovely on here!

Your doing really well with your weight loss, just wanted to ask you about curves, i looked into it when i saw you talking about it on a post - just wondered how your getting on with it really???