Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Am now back in this group as lost 2.5 lbs and back to 13.12.5. Aim to get down to 13.4 before Xmas which will be 3 stone this year.

Hi all, I see nobody has posted here for a while so hope it's because you all made it out of the 13s and into the 12s.

I weighed in at just under 14 stone this morning, now 13 stone 13.5 lbs - working my way down to the 12s, hoping to get there before my holiday in 13 weeks.

Just had to post. I'm 13st 13 and for the first time for as long as I can remember I am looking to lose a stone to be in the 12s. Super delighted with myself. Have just made a load of tesco tomato pepper and bean soup for the week to keep myself on the straight and narrow. Woohoo!

how fab to see mini-mins back.. couldn't believe it when i did an internet search and the site popped up.. anyway after a catastrophic few months weight loss wise i am back at Weight watchers have rediscovered the weight i loss before Christmas and a little bit more putting me firmly in the 13 stone bracket.. on Monday i weighed in at 13 stone 9 .. think i'll be here a while. the aim is for any weight loss but secretly i'd like 2 stone off before our family holiday at the end of July. Hope everyone else is having a brilliant week xxxx

Hi, can I join you? Haven't been around since I had my son but he's a year now and I'm a stone heavier than I was at 9 weeks pregnant.....Haven't been to any meetings yet so I'm officially starting on Saturday but thought I'd mark my place!

Back