Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Hello everyone, I have come back to Minimins after being away for a while, I have tried pretty much every diet as my title suggests I left minimims a while ago at a weight of 11 stone 4 but over the time I have been away my weight has crept up to 13 2.5 so decided to try weight watchers again as I know that my constant battle with my weight needs to stop once and for all. I joined a group with my partner on Wednesday evening and did my first day back at weight watchers yesterday. I have been trying to diet from home myself but this does not work for me I need the discipline and social aspect of a group. I hope to get to know some of you on my journey back to goal. It has been a long journey but so worth it!

I am hoping not to be in the 13's much longer and back to goal but I know that I have to do this a pound a time and not a quick fix this time.

I have asked for my diary to be moved to Weight Watcher and for the title to be changed. I just need to work out now how to change my tracker as this is not my current weight and to change the plan I am on.

Theresa x

hello everyone, I have just hit the 13s! I dont ever remember being this low before nor do I hope to stay in this zone for very long :)

Hi JoJo, how are you being on the plan? I've been on it just over a year and I am not bored of it. It has fitted in so well with our lifestyle.

Yeah I am doing great thanks I got to goal some years ago on old plan but not been able to get myself sorted till now!! I love the plan makes me feel in control as was always binge/diet cycle etc. how much have you lost Hun?

Hi

Im new to ww never tried it before but have tried most diets.

Anyway I weighed in monday 13.3

Hoping not to be seeing the 13 for long

Hi everyone, newbie here - Started Weight Watchers on Monday last and weighed in at 13st13lb - Weighing in again tomorrow and have fingers crossed for a 3lb loss :)

Hiya I weigh in tomorrow too for my first weigh in fingers crossed :)

Hey everyone! I am finally in the 13's!! I don't remember being as low as this since way before my first daughter who is almost ten!!

Started before the summer at 17st 9! So fingers crossed to get the 4st by new year and hopefully goal by next summer! 2st8lbs to go! Cx

I'm 13-13 so just made it into this group. I have never ever been 14 stone so want to keep it that way so I'm determined to get the scales moving in the opposite direction! I started 5:2 last week and am planning on starting weight watchers in January for my non fast days.
i'm not doing great this week but its only week 2 so won't be giving up! I haven't weighed in yet this week but decided to wait til Friday as I'm terrified of what the scales will show!

Hi everyone. :)

Finally back in the 13s and hoping to get down the the 12s ASAP as that's when I'll start look a lot better in clothes etc. :)

keep ep up the good work everyone!!

Back