Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

claire_1985 said:
Hi everyone, can I please join your group? I was 13st 13lbs last monday so hoping when I weigh in tomorrow morning, I'll be another 2 or 3 down :) am seriously fed up of yo-yo dieting so want this to be the last and final time! Good luck on your journey everyone :) xx

Week 1: 13.13 (-5lbs)

Well I weighed in this morning to find I've lost nothing!! :( as other people have said, at least I have maintained and not gained but still frustrating on only the second week, especially when I stuck within my pp and weeklies xx

Week1: 13.13 (-5lbs)
Week 2: 13.13 (STS)

Hi hope it's ok if I join you. I've been working my way down from 15.13 and was very excuted this week to finally get into the 13's. First time in many years! Think I'll be here a while as I am 13.12 and a half, but I will chip away. Hope you all have a good week x

claire_1985 said:
Well I weighed in this morning to find I've lost nothing!! :( as other people have said, at least I have maintained and not gained but still frustrating on only the second week, especially when I stuck within my pp and weeklies xx

Week1: 13.13 (-5lbs)
Week 2: 13.13 (STS)

Stick with it and I am sure you will see it come off next week. Good luck x

Well I stayed the same this week ? but i havd struggled to stay on track. Couple of meals out coming up this week too which don't help. I could be in the 13's a while!!! Hope you all have a good week x

I don't think I'm ever going to get out of the 13s - I was doing so well and then had a mad 2 weeks off track, and now I'm back up to 13st 8lbs. I want to be in the 12s SO badly!

thejoyofanonymity said:
I don't think I'm ever going to get out of the 13s - I was doing so well and then had a mad 2 weeks off track, and now I'm back up to 13st 8lbs. I want to be in the 12s SO badly!

Well I could be keeping you company for a while! I've lost half a pound so 13.12. It's gonna be a slow journey! Bring on the 12's!

Lost 1.5 this week so now 13.10 and a half. This is the lightest I have been in over 10 years! I can't wait to see 12 stone on the scales but it's slow and steady. Good luck this week xx

Well after all I ate last night I'm going to be heading in the wrong direction this week ?. I was like a woman possessed last night and couldn't stop eating! Need to be very good now to pull it back. Good luck x

Stuck to my points today but I have none left for later this evening and no weeklies either! Thank goodness it is weigh in tomorrow so I get 49 weeklies again. I dropped down a point a day this week as my weight went down and am now on 29 points. After starting on 33 a day last year it is getting harder month on month as the points i can have goes down! Don't know how people manage on 26! But we will all get there in the end and it will be worth it. Xx

BlossomlovesBoston said:
4 pesky pounds to go until I am down to the 12s. :slap:

It won't take long then, keep up the good work. I managed to lose a pound this week which given the snacking and Easter egg I was very pleased with !! Still 9 to go to get into the 12s though. 2 pounds would get me my 2.5 stone which would be exciting. X

Hey mind if I join you??

I went back to WW waving my little white flag this morning - I need WW in my life I think its just taken me a while to accept that!!

WI today 13st 12lbs

Looking forward to sharing this journey to the 12's with you all

Dxxx

I'd like to join, lost almost 2 stone since starting weight watchers and 3 overall. Stuck on 13 3.5 at the minute but would love to be in 12s before going on holiday!

Back