Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

CLH_X3 said:
I'm sure ur be under you 49

Just carry on as u was before being gd!

I will do :) I'm going to the gym again tomorrow and just ordered the new pump it up ministry of sound DVD :) feeling positive and I suppose it's good to have a treat!

Ruth
X

Ooo reminds me I have a pump it up dance DVD (old one) think I myt give it a go

CLH_X3 said:
Ooo reminds me I have a pump it up dance DVD (old one) think I myt give it a go

Im well excited for mine to arrive!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I will do :) I'm going to the gym again tomorrow and just ordered the new pump it up ministry of sound DVD :) feeling positive and I suppose it's good to have a treat!

Ruth
X

Defiantly good to have a treat!! I'm cooking a cooked brekkie as I type..... Nom nom nom xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm 13 st 3 lb and would like to get into my 12's soon :)
Just started WW so hopefully I'll reach it soon.

I want to eat eat eat and eat some more!!!! Fooooodd! Got munchies lol ..

But instead iv put a ww meal on n il have salad with it!

Hi again, thank you I feel like I've lost a bit of motivation in the last few days I've been put on some new meds so could be that or worrying about a hospital app I have on Monday? Im trying my best to to use food as a comfort as I usually like my chocolate but I'm gonna stay with it and try and keep the will power going good luck everyone hope you have all had a good week :)

Hi again, thank you I feel like I've lost a bit of motivation in the last few days I've been put on some new meds so could be that or worrying about a hospital app I have on Monday? Im trying my best to to use food as a comfort as I usually like my chocolate but I'm gonna stay with it and try and keep the will power going good luck everyone hope you have all had a good week :)

I love choc too!
Have some and point it stops you from going crazy!
good luck on ur ww journey :) x

I want to eat eat eat and eat some more!!!! Fooooodd! Got munchies lol ..

But instead iv put a ww meal on n il have salad with it!

im the same today .. had 4 choc biscuits which was 9pp and all dailies gone now :S have 30 for drinking tonight hope i stick to it x

Well done

I love choc too!
Have some and point it stops you from going crazy!
good luck on ur ww journey :) x

i must admit i try to stay clear cos once i have a little i want more and then it all goes wrong, ive been advised by my consultant to cut down on the high fibre veg/fruit as i have bowel probs and the fibre is making it worse ( even tho i thought it was ment to help???) so i cant eat lots of zero heros to fill my self upor bulk my meals up!

x

VVertigan83 said:
i must admit i try to stay clear cos once i have a little i want more and then it all goes wrong, ive been advised by my consultant to cut down on the high fibre veg/fruit as i have bowel probs and the fibre is making it worse ( even tho i thought it was ment to help???) so i cant eat lots of zero heros to fill my self upor bulk my meals up!

x

Thats strange!! Fibre really helps with bowel trouble. I need to have some everyday or i get conspipated eww. Bran flakes r good too n low pp but cnt stand t taste sometimes x

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
First weigh in this morning and dead chuffed with a loss of -4.5lbs!

So that's me down to 13st 7 ½

xx

Amazing loss hun!!

blonde_sue said:
Thats strange!! Fibre really helps with bowel trouble. I need to have some everyday or i get conspipated eww. Bran flakes r good too n low pp but cnt stand t taste sometimes x

I've noticed a big difference this week with my IBS since doing WW. Spoke to one of nurse @work and a high fibre diet is recommended for bowel problems? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

is really strange cos i have bowel problems too saw my consultant today and he told me i needed to cut down on my fibre intake as its causing me more problems, i have always thought that fibre is ment to help with bowel movements, must varie from patient to patient ive been told to double the reccomended daily water intake to help my bowels but we all need to find what works for our own bodies im just gutted i have been told to cut down on the veggies that our my 'zero heros' and what i use to bulk my meals up :(

Can I join this group please? Rejoined weight watchers 2 weeks ago at 13 stone 8! Lost 1.5lbs last week so down to 13 stone 6.5 now.. Feeling like its going to be a long way back to the 12s though! Xxxx

Can I join this group please? Rejoined weight watchers 2 weeks ago at 13 stone 8! Lost 1.5lbs last week so down to 13 stone 6.5 now.. Feeling like its going to be a long way back to the 12s though! Xxxx

Stick to it n it b quicker then of u give up!

Back