Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Yeah that's what I want to do. Im quite a big build and when I have said to everyone I wanna lose 2 stone they all tell me that's way too much. But I think I will know when it's too much and considering m BMI tells my I am morbidly obese I don't think 2 stone is too much!!

How has your week gone? When is your WI day? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

My bmi is overweight now? was obese? healthy bmi for 5ft 8 is somewhere between 9 stone 5 and 11 stone 8 i think?

But yeah 2 stone would bring me just into the healthy range.. but im thinking if i get there i would love to get to the smaller side so i can be skinny like my friends! ah sure il see when i get there :)

I had two bold days last week but managed to lose half a pound yday :)(wens is my wi) wbu hun? I had mcdonalds after last night ( im always bold after wi as it dusnt affect my wi the next week if im good il be down) lol but back on track today although i spent 9 weeklies on choc :S

Hows your week going? whens your wi? x x

blonde_sue said:
My bmi is overweight now? was obese? healthy bmi for 5ft 8 is somewhere between 9 stone 5 and 11 stone 8 i think?

But yeah 2 stone would bring me just into the healthy range.. but im thinking if i get there i would love to get to the smaller side so i can be skinny like my friends! ah sure il see when i get there :)

I had two bold days last week but managed to lose half a pound yday :)(wens is my wi) wbu hun? I had mcdonalds after last night ( im always bold after wi as it dusnt affect my wi the next week if im good il be down) lol but back on track today although i spent 9 weeklies on choc :S

Hows your week going? whens your wi? x x

Well in work we had these new machines. I work for the NHS alongside a pre-operative assessment team and they were to measure your BMI and mine came back as obese, so maybe I'm being dramatic with Morbidly! :) just annoyed me!

What do you mean by a bold day Hun? My WI is a Monday morning. So far so good with the diary although am really struggling with boredom eating and feeling hungry but simply out of boredom I think?! Tried to drink alot more throughout today and it did kinda help.... :/ xx

Well in work we had these new machines. I work for the NHS alongside a pre-operative assessment team and they were to measure your BMI and mine came back as obese, so maybe I'm being dramatic with Morbidly! :) just annoyed me!

What do you mean by a bold day Hun? My WI is a Monday morning. So far so good with the diary although am really struggling with boredom eating and feeling hungry but simply out of boredom I think?! Tried to drink alot more throughout today and it did kinda help.... :/ xx

Oh ok I thought though that 20 to 25 was healthy... 25 to 30 overweight and 30+ obese? could be wrong though!

Well on saturday night I had 15 weeklies left for drinks but ended up spending then and 35 more that i didnt hvae :S eek then tues I went for dinns with my friend and had a milkshake chips n a big burger.. was very bad! I should have gained but I know I have to be really good this week or it will probaly show ya no?

This website is great for distracting ya from eating actually! think you just need to keep yourself occupied with other stuff. Drinking water does do wonders! they say that a lot of the time when you feel hungry your actually just thirsty! I think it helps clear out your system too helping with weight loss. U should increase your uptake of free veg and fruit hun :) and try eat more of the healthy and filling foods x x

blonde_sue said:
Oh ok I thought though that 20 to 25 was healthy... 25 to 30 overweight and 30+ obese? could be wrong though!

Well on saturday night I had 15 weeklies left for drinks but ended up spending then and 35 more that i didnt hvae :S eek then tues I went for dinns with my friend and had a milkshake chips n a big burger.. was very bad! I should have gained but I know I have to be really good this week or it will probaly show ya no?

This website is great for distracting ya from eating actually! think you just need to keep yourself occupied with other stuff. Drinking water does do wonders! they say that a lot of the time when you feel hungry your actually just thirsty! I think it helps clear out your system too helping with weight loss. U should increase your uptake of free veg and fruit hun :) and try eat more of the healthy and filling foods x x

Well yesterday I couldn't have eaten anymore F&V if I tried!! But have slacked a little today. I need to do a fruit shop though and hate going to tescos etc as its so expensive at the moment and can never go in there and spend less than £30!! :D

Yeah but you still lost though Hun so along as you stay on track this week you will be fine!!

Ive been trying to avoid eating and grazing at all costs tonight. I've even done the ironing!! :O lol! x

Well yesterday I couldn't have eaten anymore F&V if I tried!! But have slacked a little today. I need to do a fruit shop though and hate going to tescos etc as its so expensive at the moment and can never go in there and spend less than £30!! :D

Yeah but you still lost though Hun so along as you stay on track this week you will be fine!!

Ive been trying to avoid eating and grazing at all costs tonight. I've even done the ironing!! :O lol! x

I no its hard hun but we will get through it and it will be worth it!
Do you mind me asking what dress size you are as we are same height and weight ? x

blonde_sue said:
I no its hard hun but we will get through it and it will be worth it!
Do you mind me asking what dress size you are as we are same height and weight ? x

Defo!! We'll get there together!

On the bottom it depends....but majority of the time I'm a 14/16.

I have quite a small top half (no boobs!) as am very pear shaped so am a 12 on top. How about you? xx

I'm 5'7 and I'm on 33 points a day ..

I'd like to get down to 10st to 10st7 do got 3 and a half stone to lose since iv lost half already ..

Well done! How long have you been doing WW? X

Not half, I wanna lose 4 stone but already lost half stone so it's now 3.5 stones if u get me!

CLH_X3 said:
Not half, I wanna lose 4 stone but already lost half stone so it's now 3.5 stones if u get me!

Ahhh right. Still though that's a good loss.

4 stones is a lot of weight though Hun? What clothes size are u in the moment if u don't mind me asking x

Defo!! We'll get there together!

On the bottom it depends....but majority of the time I'm a 14/16.

I have quite a small top half (no boobs!) as am very pear shaped so am a 12 on top. How about you? xx

Im about 14/16 on top depending and 16 is loose and sqeezing into a 14 on bottom.
Id love to even be a size 12! x

Oooo I'd love to be those!

I'm a 18-20 at the top and a 16-18 bottom!

Ruth
X

Like I said I have no boobs. If I did have boobs I would probably be a 14 for definite on top. I have quite large arms so would love to lose them but a small waist and quite a flat tummy. My problem area is my bottom half.

My waist is 33" and my hips are 42" so quite a difference! :( I think I'm always going to be naturally hippy though?! Childbearing as my Nan would say!!

I would love to fit easily into a 14 sometimes a 12 on the bottom and then into a 10/12 up top. That's one of my goals xx

Like I said I have no boobs. If I did have boobs I would probably be a 14 for definite on top. I have quite large arms so would love to lose them but a small waist and quite a flat tummy. My problem area is my bottom half.

My waist is 33" and my hips are 42" so quite a difference! :( I think I'm always going to be naturally hippy though?! Childbearing as my Nan would say!!

I would love to fit easily into a 14 sometimes a 12 on the bottom and then into a 10/12 up top. That's one of my goals xx

I like my boobs now but if i was skinny id prob have none.. my sis is a size 8 n has none lol. Ive lost nearly 2 stones already and they are the same so heres to hoping. I was a size 18 on bottom before I lost those 2 stones aswel x x

blonde_sue said:
I like my boobs now but if i was skinny id prob have none.. my sis is a size 8 n has none lol. Ive lost nearly 2 stones already and they are the same so heres to hoping. I was a size 18 on bottom before I lost those 2 stones aswel x x

Well done Hun on your loss already :)

I had a b cup when I was at my heaviest 15st! Now I'm blessed with an A! I'd give my left arm for boobs.... But after the worry my friends had with the PIP implants I don't think I would go through with a boob job now. So it's just a dream! :D xxx

Well done Hun on your loss already :)

I had a b cup when I was at my heaviest 15st! Now I'm blessed with an A! I'd give my left arm for boobs.... But after the worry my friends had with the PIP implants I don't think I would go through with a boob job now. So it's just a dream! :D xxx

yeah its not worth it is it?
I do think if people have big boobs though it can make them look bigger on the whole?
Im a C/D depending on the shop x

blonde_sue said:
yeah its not worth it is it?
I do think if people have big boobs though it can make them look bigger on the whole?
Im a C/D depending on the shop x

Yeah definitely. My friend is quid petite anyway I think she around a 10 and went from a a to a c/d and I do think they look much to big on her frame. Looks a bit top heavy!

Still... I want some! Lol! x

Hi there I'm due to go to my 2 nd weigh in on Monday I'm hoping to have reached my 12's this week I lost 5 lb in week one :) set myself lots of mini goals so I'm achieving all the way to my main goal of 56 lbs want it to be a fun and enjoyable one :) good luck to you all x

Hi there I'm due to go to my 2 nd weigh in on Monday I'm hoping to have reached my 12's this week I lost 5 lb in week one :) set myself lots of mini goals so I'm achieving all the way to my main goal of 56 lbs want it to be a fun and enjoyable one :) good luck to you all x

Hi! Nice to have you with us! Well done on your amazing loss!!!

Ruth
x

Back