Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Had a god awful day,crashed my car, knocked down and decapiated a badger, then run off my feet making even more mistakes all day! So didnt have transpirt or any motivation to weigh in today. May go tomorrow if im free or may just leave it altogether until next week. Did a sneaky weigh in at home at 12,13 this evening before dinner so I might be motivated to goand offically be out of the 13's!

U poor thing :(
Hope your ok x

Dreading weigh in tomorrow night, drunk so much on Saturday night I know I went over my weeklies, the 3 jäger bombs didn't help either :-( Then Sunday I had a Chinese, I didn't go mad but really fancied something semi bad after being hungover. I'm now annoyed with myself & feeling pretty depressed.

So I'm thinking I'll be back in the 13's this week!

Good luck for weigh in's this week!

Similar thing happened me too drink and shots brought me over weeklies sat night then sunday was eating everything and havnt been good since :(

Im so bad at doing this... I dont start again till the next week (like after wi).. need the motivation to be good and mayb hit the gym to fix the damage :(

Was doing really well all this week and then my family bought over Nandos so I managed to go 2 pp over my weeklies :( I felt so bad that I came home and did Zumba.. I weigh in tomorrow. Stupid me all that hard work probably gone down the drain :((((

Thanks! The car had so many problems that its not worth fixing really. Ill have to get loan to get new one so will have to fo that. Had brandy to calm myself down there before bed. Already uploaded diary so not going to track it. Its medicinal! :p I will be walking more this week if nothing else. Poor badger too. Thats going to haunt my dreams. I always said I would love to see a badger in real life and then I did... :-(

blonde_sue said:
Similar thing happened me too drink and shots brought me over weeklies sat night then sunday was eating everything and havnt been good since :(

Im so bad at doing this... I dont start again till the next week (like after wi).. need the motivation to be good and mayb hit the gym to fix the damage :(

I was so hungry on Sunday I really wanted to binge out, But I kept thinking it won't help me with my weight loss so did try to be good. But was a bit naughty with the Chinese. I have really tried to make up for it mon & tue & only eaten 22p so I'm hoping that may help. Guess we will see tonight! Gulp!! I don't even get time to exercise to help either to busy with my 6 month old & husband is working overtime :(

Good luck tonight, I'm sure you will be fine, you have been really good the last two days.

I've not got my weigh in until Sat morning - prior to that I've got Chinese meal out on Thursday and Italian meal out on Friday : ( bad times.

Think I am going to have from chinese
Half plain chowmein
Half beef in black bean sauce

Then Aubergine Parmigiana from Italian...

Then there is the wine to think about....!

Amigurumi said:
Had a god awful day,crashed my car, knocked down and decapiated a badger, then run off my feet making even more mistakes all day! So didnt have transpirt or any motivation to weigh in today. May go tomorrow if im free or may just leave it altogether until next week. Did a sneaky weigh in at home at 12,13 this evening before dinner so I might be motivated to goand offically be out of the 13's!

Gosh hope everything's ok now! Well done for getting out of the 13s! X

I was so hungry on Sunday I really wanted to binge out, But I kept thinking it won't help me with my weight loss so did try to be good. But was a bit naughty with the Chinese. I have really tried to make up for it mon & tue & only eaten 22p so I'm hoping that may help. Guess we will see tonight! Gulp!! I don't even get time to exercise to help either to busy with my 6 month old & husband is working overtime :(

I have a 6 month old :)

layla-bells said:

I know how hard it is with a bubba!I usually try and bung on a Zumba DVD or just put on some music and dance for half an hour til I sweat. Usually when he's asleep or occupied, he's 2 now so he understands a bit more. While they aren't crawling or moving much, I think it's a lot easier....then the house is a bomb site after that lol. Just try and fit something small in even taking bubba for a walk in the buggy..trust me it will make a difference :) x

sabs84uk said:
I know how hard it is with a bubba!I usually try and bung on a Zumba DVD or just put on some music and dance for half an hour til I sweat. Usually when he's asleep or occupied, he's 2 now so he understands a bit more. While they aren't crawling or moving much, I think it's a lot easier....then the house is a bomb site after that lol. Just try and fit something small in even taking bubba for a walk in the buggy..trust me it will make a difference :) x

When the weather changes I'll be walking a lot with her, she's just got over two chest infections so don't want to risk her getting it back so soon. Bring on the summer!

Lost half a pound this morning.. Better than nothing, especially considering the week I've had! Can someone update me please :) x

Hey, down another 2lbs!! So happy, good luck with weigh in everybody! Can some update when u get a chance, thanks

Lost 3 x

Well done losers :)
Im down half :)
If I had actually stuck to plan properly I would be in the 12s by now :(
Need to try harder x

Half is better then a gain ...

Well done :)

Iv had sushi and chinese aswel tOday, all treated out ready for tomorrow

Back