Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

I'm into the 12's - yay!!! But i'm going to keep in touch on this too. The best of luck to you all and i'll be seeing you in the 'from 12's to 11's' very soon xxx

Started thursday, at 13.4lb, my highest weight for a long time. So I'm gonna stop the rot. Weight ins on Thursday and hoping for a decent start.

Me! Can I join please, shouldn't be here long though..
I was in the 12s a few weeks ago but came back off holiday 13st 3! Weighed in last Thursday at 13st 1 so hopefully get back into the 12s this weigh in or next! x

Forgot to say my biggest weight was 15st 9 after my oldest son, managed to get down to what I am now (13st 1) over 3 years but I have had another baby in that time who is now 6 months old!

Hi all I'm very happy to say I'm back here now just he he!! I'm hoping that I can get into the 12s though but maybe the end of January at a push!! Loving the fact I'm back here though it's took some work :D. Well done to everyone on your weight losses so far u are all doing fabulous xox

Well it was a quick stay in this thread as I lost 2lbs this week and I'm now 12st 13!
Hope to see you in the 12s soon and not me back in here ;) x

Hi I'm new to WW coming from SW . Using an app on my phone until I can join a class in the new year. Weighed myself today sob and I am 13st 9lbs the heaviest I have ever been. Still a smile on my face and hope that WW will be the one that gets me where I need to be so HELLO

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning everyone :)

I'm back with my tail between my legs having managed to get into the 11's earlier this year I am now 13st 1lb as of this morning and feel terrible for it. I have become so grumpy and quick tempered and I know it's because I'm feeling rubbish! ...so here I am back on it.xx

Hi, I'm another one back again. I haven't even weighed myself yet but I know it's around 13 and a half. Just using my phone app so I'll need lots of moral support!

Hello, I'm going to join you all if you don't mind. I'm starting ww today after a year at sw. I've joined online and going to weigh in at homw on a sunday morning. I'm 13st 12lbs this morning so I may be here a while :D xx

I' would like to join too! Weighing 13st 12lb as of this morning. Looking forward to some motivation and inspiration on the way down to the 12s:)

I want Friday to be my weigh in so I etched myself yesterday and lost 3lb. I don't really trust it since it was only 3 days bit at least it's on the right direction. If I can keep that until next week I'll be a happy girl!

I started WW b4 Christmas to help me not overeat over the hols and I think it kinda kept me in check a little at least ... I started a week (at 13st3lb) ago with really cutting out the crap and sticking to WW bread soup bars etc my weighin is on Tuesday and I am really hoping to be lighter at least - keep ya posted!

I weighed myself during the week on my own home scales and I was 12 st 13.5 whoohooo!! But had a dodgy day after that and am waiting on official Ww weighin before I leave this group and feel I have achieved my first goal - as their scales have me a couple lb heavier too i might be here another week - so roll on Tuesday and trying to keep it going ..... X

Hello! Could I join too?
Back on WeightWatchers after trying (and failing) at numerous other attempts to lose weight. Don't want to be *that* person who just keeps giving up any more.
I'm 13st 13lb (my heaviest so far) and just setting myself a mini-goal to get into the 12lb bracket! x

Another 0.5lb off for me, down to 13.3. Not a lot but after the week I've had I'm happy with anything! Must start tracking again tomorrow!

wooo I'm back in the 13's now and on my way to The 12's hope everyone is doing fab!! xox

Back