Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Can I please join in :)

I'm 13st 8 (lost 4lb so far) being doing ww 2 weeks but aren't yet down to my ore Christmas weight yet 13st 5.

Would love to be 10st 7- 11st :) xx

Can I join too please? My weigh in day is Monday but I've had a sneaky go on my scales at home and they're telling me I'm 13st 13.5lbs so if that's the same after the weekend I might have JUST crept into the 13s by the skin of my teeth! :)

Hi everyone in this group :)

Had my WI today - still in the 13st bracket but lost 2lbs so now 13st 6lbs - creeping slowly but surely down to the 12s :)

Hope everyone has had a good week x

Hi everyone

I lost a 1lb on my first week - a bit disappointing but I stuck to the plan so am confident it will come off. Want to be at target by my birthday in May but aiming for the 12s for now. Have a good week all x

I have put back on all I lost so have 3.5 stone to lose this year. Only just in the 13s by the skin of my teeth now. Starting again today and feeling positive as I won't be letting myself go so massively off track again x

I have put back on all I lost so have 3.5 stone to lose this year. Only just in the 13s by the skin of my teeth now. Starting again today and feeling positive as I won't be letting myself go so massively off track again x

I am Exactly the same Lucy! By the skin of my teeth and starting fresh from today. I hope we can do it ! Xx

I am Exactly the same Lucy! By the skin of my teeth and starting fresh from today. I hope we can do it ! Xx

Good luck Lucy_B and sabs84uk - we can all do it! And soon enough we'll be out of this group, and into the 12s getting down to 11s and so on :D x

I'm officially in the 12's so I will be moving group - hope to see u all there soon woohoo - 3.5 off today that's 11.5 off altogether - I think I'm at 12st11 or 12st 11.5 I was too excited to take it in!!!

I'm officially in the 12's so I will be moving group - hope to see u all there soon woohoo - 3.5 off today that's 11.5 off altogether - I think I'm at 12st11 or 12st 11.5 I was too excited to take it in!!!

Aw well done! Hope to see you there soon :D x

I'm 13.2 .... Hoping to get down to the 12's soon! Starting tomorrow!

well done everyone on there losses I'm really hoping to be in the 12's again soonies :) xox

Managed (somehow) to lose 5.5lbs this week so I'll be in the 12s soon - 1.5lbs to go! :) well done everyone, we'll be in the 12s before we know it! x

well done, 5.5 is great!

Hi everyone, can I please join your group? I was 13st 13lbs last monday so hoping when I weigh in tomorrow morning, I'll be another 2 or 3 down :) am seriously fed up of yo-yo dieting so want this to be the last and final time! Good luck on your journey everyone :) xx

Week 1: 13.13 (-5lbs)

Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a very long time but just logged on & have had a read back on my posts & wanted to share how I've done since the 20th jan 2012. I weighted 13.7lb when joining & my last weigh in last week I'm down to 10.12lb. When i read back on my first post in this thread just now I remembered how depressed I was about being that big after I had had my baby in Sept 2011. I just wanted to say to you all stick with it stay focused & positive & you will get to where you want to be. Good luck all x

Back