Anyone in 13s and wana get down to 12s?

Hi - Can I join in this group please I started about 3 months ago at 14st 6lb now managed to get down to 13st 6lb but need motivation x

Hi all I'm 13st 4 at the min, so hoping not to be here for too long haha!! Xx

Hi everyone, As of Wednesday I was down to 13st 8lbs.. I am slowly trying to work my way into the 12's! I dont ever remember weighing them in my adult life.

Started WW Online today; weighing in at 13.13lbs... I am looking forward to getting into the 12's very soon.

El. x

13 st 7.5 as of this morning - 13.5lbs gone - hope to be in the 12s soon xx

I've been stuck in the 13's for nearly a year now, when I was doing slimming world. So now I've switched to weightwatchers and hope to see those 12's very soon.

I got right down to 13st 0.5lb, but since then I lost faith and gained 10.5lb. After one week on ss, I'm now 13st 7.5lb.

I just weighed first time in months to find out I am not in the 12st range like i thought but 13st 3lb :( didnt wan to be in the next st bracket

Hi! I've come to join you if that's ok? I started ww on Tuesday and weighed in at 13-12.5. Is love to be in the 12s by the beginning of November x

Joining this group as weighed in today at 13 st 13.5 lbs

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I didn't do very well, but I've joined online now. I started at 14st and I've lost 2.5lb last week so far.
Currently 13st 10.5lb x

I'm joining my local WW class tomorrow. I'll be in the 13's with my first goal to get into the 12s!

It's my sister wedding next May and I'm a bridesmaid. She is super slim, as are the other bridesmaids. I want to feel good!

Hoping to lose 2st before Christmas. Is that realistic?

top end of the 13's in June - got a few pounds off myself then weighed in at 13st 5 starting WW 2 weeks ago. Now at 13st 1 so hopefully in the 12s in the next few weeks!

Thats great!! Could I ask what is the lowest amount of propoints you can have? Im trying to do this alone- and im getting confused as some websites are saying 26, some say 29?? Thank you

Back