Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Thanks honey, that loss was after me having eaten/drank all sorts last weekend and only being TS from Wednesday - get yourself back into TS and you'll soon lose any gain xx

I'm back on it and quite focused. Meeting friends at the weekend and have told them I am only allowed sparkling water. I really want to be in the 13's soon! Having the time off kind of helped me to focus again ??? xx

I feel like that too, it gave the diet a new lease of life - we'll soon be moving down a group :)

Hi Katie how are you doing. I bet you are nearly in the 13's you are doing so well. I had a disgraceful week last week and totally went off plan and overboard on everything. I had put on 7lb in a week!!! Glad to report I've now lost it again and another 1.5lb so feel well and truly back on track. I have some lovely milestones coming up so I'm hoping they will see me over the next two weeks. 4.2lb to get under 200lbs, 6.2lb to get to 3 stone loss and 8.2lb to get in the 13's. All achievable in the next couple of weeks. Saw some friends yesterday (and drank sparkling water) they where amazed at how well I look and couldn't get over the change in me. Especially in the face, much slimmer I was told. What a wonderful boost it has given me. Hope you are well and having a good weekend. Take care :D xx

Hi Roxi good to have you back :) No I'm still miles away from the 13's, weigh in tomorrow but when I had a sneaky peek earlier in the week I'd only lost 1lb and was 14st 6lb - all's going well though, I went skating again this week and I've done a few good walks and got my hair cut yesterday and dared to go for something different....with a fringe!

So good that your friends are commenting on your loss, that's will give you such a boost xx

That's not miles away. You'll be there in no time at all (and hopefully I will be right behind you). I'm going to get back to the gym tomorrow. Need to as I definitely lose more when I exercise. Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you will have done really well. Let me know how you get on. ? xx

Well I'm not hopeful for much tomorrow and the 13's seem so far away still, I've not been to the gym yet but I really should, last time I went was Jan 2013 and I still pay every month :rolleyes: I will post in the morning and let you know how I get on.

Do you have a diary on here, I have one 'Katie's ketosis journey' or something like that lol, I find it helps me when wavering to have a read back.

Have fun in the gym, you'll be in the 13's really soon xx

Am on a downward spiral right now not sure how to pick myself up and get bck..... its been 2 weeks now ....... im actually dying inside knowing I really need to leave this body behind .......help ppl how do i pick myself up......I wake up determined that today is the day bt something triggers n I find myself scoffing everything.... I hve worked so hard to b where I am tighy now .. plizz this can't b happening right now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was a 4lb loss for me this week taking me to 14st 13lb - very happy with that and would love to lose the same next week as it would get me to the 13's which would be amazing....but I'm not holding my breath :)

Am on a downward spiral right now not sure how to pick myself up and get bck..... its been 2 weeks now ....... im actually dying inside knowing I really need to leave this body behind .......help ppl how do i pick myself up......I wake up determined that today is the day bt something triggers n I find myself scoffing everything.... I hve worked so hard to b where I am tighy now .. plizz this can't b happening right now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am so sorry you're feeling like this and really hope that today has been a better day for you ((hugs))

I've had plenty of times where I've been in the same place and tried and failed on an almost daily basis. Make a list of why you want to do this and why you want to lose the weight, then set a date over the next couple of days where you'll be more away from temptation and then start on that date. If you think you're going to give up and eat something take yourself away from that situation for ten minutes and have a read of your list - hopefully that may help xx

Great advice there Katie. I tend to take 1 stone at a time and keep thinking in one months time I could be a whole stone lighter if I stick to it! Got me this far.
Great news about your 4lb. Fantastic. Your a few lbs ahead of me but it's great to think we could be in the 13's soon. I remember this conversation when we where in the 15's and hoping to be in the 14's. That wasn't very long ago really. Bring on the 13's ? xx

Yep lets get into the 13's and we'll soon be wishing on the 12's :) xx

That's the spirit. We'll be there in no time ? xx

Hi Katie and all other mini's.
Its the weekend and I've volunteered for overtime as I find it so much easier to stick to TS when I'm at work. How are you doing?
I'm not going to hit the 13's this week but very focussed and hoping to be in there next week. Had quite a few lovely comments this week from people saying they can see a real difference. Its given me such a boost. Another feel good factor is I've been putting some of my 'fat' clothes in the charity bag. As I placed each one in the bag I said to myself 'I won't be needing you any more!!!' I swear I am never going to be that big again! I may fluctuate but once I get to my goal of 10 stone I will have a strict cut off point of 10 st 7lbs and if I reach it, its straight back on Exante! Bring on the bikinis (late summer) LOL :D
Hope you all have a great weekend xx

Hi so glad it's all going well for you and that you're sticking to TS, good idea going to work to avoid temptation :) Love that you're getting so many positive comments, always appreciate them :)

Good idea getting rid of the clothes, there's no going back that way!

All good here, still sticking to TS but I don't think I'll hit the 13's this week either, hoping for next week. I've been going roller skating the last three weeks, am really enjoying it and I'm buying some skates tomorrow! Xx

Yaaaaaaay another 4.5lb of flab gone. Am soooooooo happy :D. And now officially under 200lbs for the first time in many years. In the next week I am aiming to have lost 3st (another 1.75lb) and get into the 13's (another 4lb). Bring it on!!!
Hope you're all having a good weekend xx

Brilliant Roxi, well done xx Hopefully next week we can both move down a group :) xx

Fingers crossed we are both celebrating ? xx

It should def be next week for me, though I will be checking daily anyway lol - lost 3lb this week taking me to spot on 14st :)

Great loss Katie. You must be very happy. Bet you are there tomorrow. I will keep everything crossed for you and hopefully join you very soon :) xx

Back