Anyone in 14's wanting to get into the 13's?

Officially 3stone lost now. Yaaaay. Need just over 2lb to be in the 13's. Great day :)

:party0019: Hurray to 3stone gone forever! Xxxx

Haha I feel like partying Katie. Thanks. You must be in the 13's now. What does it feel like :)

I bet you do, it's a fab achievement and you should enjoy it xx

This morning I was still dead on 14st but when I went to get dressed about 1/2 hour after weigh in I got on them again and it showed as 13st 13 3/4lb ---but it doesn't feel as though I'm in the 13's as it wasn't my proper weigh in - I'll try again in the morning...fingers crossed :)

I have everything crossed for you :) xx

Lol thank you and it worked - am officially in the 13's today :)

Really don't like the 13's and I just know they're going to be a struggle (doesn't help knowing I've two days off plan on 19th & 20th) so roll on the 12's.

Hope you're down with me very soon xx

Well done. I am so happy for you. Stayed the same today (grrrrrrr) so may be a few days before I join you but really looking forward to being in the 13's and looking forward to the 12's. People are really starting to notice now which always gives me a boost. Who would've thought we would come this far in such a relatively short time! I find myself actually looking forward to summer and I haven't felt that way in a very very long time :):):)xx

You'll be there in no time - you have to be cos I'm the only one in that group, nobody else has posted there in a while :)

This summer will be great for us! I'm going to venture to the gym this week as my thighs need strengthening for all this roller skating! Xx

14st 0.75lb ..... Be with you soon Katie :) xx

Lol you'll be there before me - I went off plan on Friday with the sole purpose of getting drunk....which I did and then suffered for all yesterday - stomach still feels dodgy today! I weighed 14st 3lb this morning :( But I am back TS as from today, it wasn't the food I wanted but the alcohol, it'd been a horrible day.

Youre doing so very well, you must be made out to be almost there :D xx

Awe bless. We all have to do it sometimes :-(. Hope things are better today. I'm going nowhere without you :) xx

Am happily back on it today, I'll shift down a group when you do :) Hope you're enjoying the weekend xx

Cool. We'll blitz through the next stone together. Can you believe we will be looking forward to the 12's soon :). Just finished a 12 hour overtime shift. Keeps me out of the fridge teehee xx

Hi! I'm on restart after failing a few months ago to stick with plan. :-( so here I am 14st 8lb on day 1 hoping I can get into the 13's very soon! Well done to everyone on their progresses and sticking to TS.

Good luck Sheridan, hope it's all plain sailing for you, with a good loss you could be in the 13's next week.

Good luck Sheridan, hope it's all plain sailing for you, with a good loss you could be in the 13's next week.

Thank you Katie! I really hope so! I have much better motivation this time as I am getting married June 6th and just want a realistic loss of 1st 8lbs before then - anymore is a bonus! I am currently a small size 16 and so have just bought my wedding dress in size 14. Fingers crossed! :)

Thank you Katie! I really hope so! I have much better motivation this time as I am getting married June 6th and just want a realistic loss of 1st 8lbs before then - anymore is a bonus! I am currently a small size 16 and so have just bought my wedding dress in size 14. Fingers crossed! :)

Oooh how lovely :) That's an excellent motivation for you, best of luck xx

You can do that for sure Sheridan. Welcome and good luck.
I'm afraid I may struggle this week as I have family visiting and I have bread and nice things to eat in the house :-(. We normally have a takeaway night too. Been good today but another 4 to go. Yikes!!! Xx

Just do the best you can Roxi, bit of luck we'll both be there next week :) xx

I've been good so far Katie but they are all having a Chinese takeaway tonight ..... My favourite :-(. Will I be able to resist??!
How is your week going? Xx

Back