Anyone in 23's trying for 22's. Over here!

Hi guys! im back here again lol! after my first weigh in im here at 23 stone 2 1/2lbs eep

Only 3lb to go before I'm in the next stone bracket, but put my back out this week so I've spent the week on the couch eating (within syns). WI tomorrow, fingers crossed...

Still 3lbs to loose :-(
Determined to get back in the 22's, hopefully I'll get it done in the next 2 weeks. I was 21.2 at my lightest last year, can't believe how quickly it all came back on, just over a 3 month period. At least I didn't get back up to my heaviest of 24.10, what i weighed when I first started SW.

Got on the scales this morning and its reading 23.0, but still have 3 more days until official WI, I'm going to try my darndest to get into that new bracket before then :)

Im back in 23s again. Hoping to move out as quickly as I moved in. 23.8 at the moment. Less than 2st to pre pregnancy weight :)

Last edited:
Hey Jhsax.. you're not alone here!! Currently at 23.9.5lbs and 3lbs away from being my lightest again. Aiming to get out of this group by christmas but who knows :)

Hi Jem, I'm sure that's def achievable by Xmas.
If your in a bit of a slump (I read your other post) you could try SP days, I've not tried them personally, but I've heard a week of it can get you over a slow patch.

LOL This is where me and Slimming World don't get along. Me and speed food aren't the best of friends :oops::oops: My speed food is limited to... Carrot, swede, Chopped tomatoes and passata. So SP days don't tend to really work in my favour. Oh and beetroot!

I just need to stop being a greedy sod. Over synned again this week but i don't let it bug me now as i know i will move it again soon. Think im kind of holding back as my birthday is rolling around. Any excuse huh?

I feel like I've been good this week, but my scales haven't budged :-(
I wasn't allowed to do SP days when I was pregnant, but if I start slowing down I'll give it a try. I know it sounds a bit disgusting but I really liked the pizza base made from Cauliflower, managed to fit a fair bit of free food on there hidden by cheese :)

You weigh between weigh ins? Jeez you're brave!

I use to weigh myself all the freaking time until the battery died on my scales hahaha. I had a brilliant 4 weeks however the scales just werent playing fair. got 5lb off one week, gained 0.5 the next then lost a lb the following 2 and i was furious so last week i went on a bender and ate everything i could because the scales werent playing nicely so whats the point... yeahhh Gained 3lb thought id control myself this week. nope.

I can't wait for winter because i can hide alot of speed veg as a sauce base for casseroles etc.

Try not get caught up with what the scales say at home, my scales can say i had gained or maintained yet at group had a good loss so don't give up hope. x

Weighing at home works for me, if I loose I feel motivated but if I gain I force myself back on track.
I had a total food addiction when I was pregnant though, I felt like dieting was pointless as inevitability I was going to get fatter, so I just kept eating and eating and gaining, it was really hard to get out of the habit of comfort eating.
Fat Bastard got it right when he said he eats because he is sad and is sad because he eats, it was a vicious circle of binging and guilt.

He really did, My consultant is always fab and reminds us that we are changing a habit that we have had for many years. It isn't easy to manage hence why we brought ourselves through the door, to begin with.

I can imagine how hard it was during pregnancy, I follow someone on Instagram who is aiming to only gain a lb a week in a bid to control it, however, i can imagine myself just eating like a horse then regretting it later. :oops:

I went into it with all good intentions, but my hormones were so up and down (I got pre natal depression) that controlling it was never going to happen. I lost for the first few weeks then started to gain, I rejoined SW at about 28wks but the motivation was non existent. I don't know how much I weighed when I was 9months pregnant, but when I got home I was 25.1, I've never been that heavy, it was the shock I needed to get back to work. I totally regret every mouthful, but if I could do it again I think it would end the same way, no more kids for me...

Don't regret what you can no longer control, it's gone and you are in control and fixing what happened. Don't be too hard on yourself. Having Pre-Natal Depression is such a hard thing to deal with and when we already have bad habits its very hard to keep the strength to combat it when our minds aren't in it. It gave you the kick you needed, you could have just carried on eating but you're a stone lighter already!

Is anyone still posting in here-I am 23.3-hoping to be in the 22s next week? xxxx

I'm still here... Blah! I might get into 22 by christmas hahahaha

Back