Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

i wanna see the photos of the 70s weekend when you get home!!!

No offence !!

Karen, I meant it would take me that long to get to a size 12 - not you were near retirement :eek: Yep, portion control - i forgot about Jo, checked today - still in ketosis and i forgot to have the other shake yesterday anyway so sure it will be ok (up to now) as for the weekend - well.... i'l try but i've already been considering the hangovers - what better way to tackle it than a full fry up ;) this will put my self control to a test

lol...i knew what u meant. i was calling u cheeky for publicly saying i have 10 years on u!!!

im glad its going well for you. try not to forget packs tho! u need the goodness. U dont wanna be passing out in the street. its farrr too chilly to be laying around on pavements!

im frightened of getting to AAM as i dont think i have the same sense as you :eek: ("what do u mean KFC doesnt count as my white portion??")

d'oh

I meant you were 10 years younger - you're only 30 aren't you? No laying on cold pavements for me - my 2 bessie mates will drag me home when i pass out thru too much alcohol and no food in my belly - have got v. drunk twice before when i was doing lipotrim - one guy (who now works for me) swears blind i snogged him in a club but i couldn't remember anything about that night (it was many years ago) but to this day i swear blind i could never have got that drunk:confused: - i questioned every one who was there and no-one saw this "event" i think he was just making it up as i couldn't remember :mad: - however must to eternal embarrassment i have never actually been able to swear blind it didn't happen:rolleyes: so hopefully i learnt my lesson and will moderate the alcohol intake - either that our you won't get to see all the photos :eek:

lol! well i hope u remember ur weekend away! u wont know if it was good or not! on my 24th birthday my friends promised they'd buy me a drink for every bloke i snogged. much to my shame i snogged everyone in sight (they knew it was for a special cause) and got completely bladdered. so we can share our shame. even worse...by the end i snogged one of my closest maled friends for a drink (cos i was already drunk by then) and hes never let me live it down.

and yeah...i was with hubby at the time (way before he was my hubby tho) but he was still in america. when i told him he thought it was funny. well actually i didnt tell him...my cousin announced it on Virgin radio and hubby was listening on his computer 3000 miles away! DJ insisted on speaking to me but i was still bladdered and made a tit of myself on live radio as well. please dont ask why we were talking to virgin as i just dont know.

i dont have much of a social life anymore....:eek:

i thought u meant i was 10years older lol. I only assumed that cos u dont look 40!!! not even near it. u look my age!! and somehow i look ur age :( had a hard life ya see!

'fraid so, the big 40 last year :sigh:,but thank you :hug99::bliss:- wait until i lose all this weight and my skin goes wrinkly and saggy i'll look 40+ then - all the wrinkles are just stretched out with fat at the moment :D Anyway - off to pack my bags now and then watch the illusionist. C u next week maybe

well i always thought weight added years so when u lose it you'll most likely look 12 LOL

have a brilliant time! dont forget to take lots of piccies for us :D

Hey Karen it was nice to have yours and Sams company yesterday after school, it made a change......will have to do it again sometime.

Yeah i miss out on loads of gossip when i dont go to anyones house for coffee lol

Bath Meet

My home town sonke, what are they doing - are you going up?

My home town sonke, what are they doing - are you going up?

It is in the meeting and event forum, you can find the thread by scrolling to bottom of the page to jump forum click on meeting and events, its the south west meet.
Well so far we havent got a venue sorted as none of us really know Bath. They will be meeting for tea or such like, then any who will stay overnight will be going out that night.
Im going with Karen and Sam (aka lucky)
Karen was going to ask you if your gonna go.

screwed that up

managed to start a new thread somehow!!:confused: What i said was:
Karen's gone a bit quiet and i didn't see her yesterday - did she go to get weighed - she did really well the week before - but i was running late so i may have missed her. I could probably tie it in with a weekend home to see my mum - she was widowed 3 years ago and still finds it a bit lonely so it's good to spend a bit of time with her. I'll check the link to see when it is. Bath is not bad for a night out but taxi's are a bit of a nightmare but if you stay near the town centre it won't be an issue. The "all bar one" in Bath is probably a good place to meet for the evening - central busy but no music and tables you can get a few people around. Have you thought about where to stay?

It is 14th april, you must find the forum and post some places to meet as most of us aint got a clue, Karen has done her back in so im not sure if she made it to weigh in.

hello im back :D

didnt weigh in monday cos i couldnt drive with my back and kevin was working lates so couldnt get him to drive me either. I weighed in the saturday beforehand at home and was down 4lb BUT i have ruddy well blipped! dunno why! not hungry or craving or anything. just threw food in my motuh a couple of days ago. struggling to get on track again. really worried about gaining again. :sigh:

if u r reading this jo, everything u just read is a figment of ur imagination lol.

come to the meet dibs, it'll be fun!

xxxxxxxxxx

Think i can

Stick with it Karen, you had a brilliant loss the week before - i lost a measly 1/2 pound after my butlins weekend but at least it went in the right direction. I reckon those barman were faking the diet coke with my vodkas - because apart from a bottle of magners i was nearly angelic:break_diet:
I think i can make it, i have a course in bath the thursday before and another in swindon the week after so i might as well stay up there :D

Back