Anyone in North Cornwall / North Devon on a VLCD?

lol nice!

sonya- i think u ought to switch if the time comes that u r sabotaging urself and keep picking. what i mean is...if u get to a place where u just need different flavours etc. that would be a good time to switch but u r doing fab with lipotrim and if u like having naff shakes and thats what works, then so be it lol. at least its working. u r shrinking everytime i see u!!

dibs- i bet ur butlins weekend will be brilliant! what costume r u wearing? u ought to wear it monday so i see it lol. ok...maybe not :confused: lemme know roughly what time u r going over and i will try to make it around the same time :D
oh...and i hope u are staying away from scrabble blast!!

mel- i usually spend a couple of weeks of the summer at my sisters caravan in Bude so it'd be fab if i could dump the kids on hubby one night and we go out!! u can also come up to plymouth and stay over. we'll drag u out for the night. we can make sally wear her 70s clobber LOL

:drool: ROFL...... Karen I am sometimes slightly swayed reading all the different things you can make with the packs ......like crisps and muffins etc, so everything you have to make your porridge, muffins etc are for the price of ...?
Does the price depend on what you buy ...? I.E tetras ...watever they are, and the husks...watever they are for etc etc

Question please

ok, i have a question,how come you have all got avatars but in my CP it won't let me change my avatar- it just says "do not use an avatar" and i can't change that? :banghead:

Think its to do with how many posts you have put up.....it should be in the technical forum ....I think...lol, where abouts in Plymouth are you ?

outfit

I have a gaudy turquoise and brown flowery stretchy velour suit with white hat (classy) for one night (hippy) and a black spiky wig, scary clown t shirt leather dog collar and cuffs for the other and lots of glitter and stick on tats (glam rock). If i get courage to walk out the door in it, i may post some phots...
Should be there between 7.10 and 7.30

loation

i'm in plymstock, just by the infants school up behind morrisons

that sounds brilliant dibs! awww i need to go out and get a life so that im doing fun stuff like that lol.

Butlins

Their adult weekends are good value, you get friday, sat and sun night plus breakfast and evening meal (not that i will be eating it this time ;) - in case Jo is reading) plus all the entertainment for normally between £80-120 depending on what level of accommodation you choose. The drinks aren't particularly cheap but no worse than city centre pubs and clubs. They are good to get together with mates, i'm going to Minehead with one friend that lives in Bath and the other in Salisbury - having a girlies weekend.:D

sounds very reasonable! u fancy doing something like that instead of our spa weekend sonya? lol

wat goin butlins.....? oooo im dying to get in the pool and go on the flumes etc, when we went last year I just sat and watched them.

Mel

sorry, don't mean to be ignoring you. where in Bude u going to? Lovely place, we got married there - stayed in the falcon hotel and just popped across the bridge to the registry office one v hot July summer

hows AAM week going for you Dibs??

sorry, don't mean to be ignoring you. where in Bude u going to? Lovely place, we got married there - stayed in the falcon hotel and just popped across the bridge to the registry office one v hot July summer

Hi, only just seen this ! Yes Bude is lovely, can't wait to be back there after 3 1/2 years away...so excited ! Lived in a village a couple of miles out but easily accessible to the town etc.

Know the registry office and the Falcon well and may be following your example later in the year !:D

Hiya

Hi Karen...hmm AAM - think i may have overdone the portion size yesterday but i did stick to grilled chicken and salad but i was actually starving by the time i got it all prepared (to the point where i was pinching stuff off the plate and eating it so it didn't look so much - missed the point i think :rolleyes:) But i seem to be coping with doing back onto the shakes for the rest of the day so not doing too bad.
Excellent loss for you this week..keep it up and i'll have to stick to SSing to keep up with you :eek:

Mel
We love it around that area, we've been back and stayed during the winter (by poughill) so we can take the dog down the beaches. I love duck pool but hard to get onto the beach but that's probably why it's a bit more peaceful. Bude is exactly the sort of place i can see us eventually retiring to, probably because it's unspoilt. PS had the best Angus steak in my life in the falcon and they give you loads of pieces of deep fried Camembert as a starter :p Ahh - those were the days :cry:

hark at u toturing urself lol. i love bude too and best of all, its not too far from plymouth so can nip down there easily during the summer.

so dibs...shall we race to a size 12???

Ha size 12 - we'll have to have a joint retirement party (tho u got 10yrs on me!!) I would be happy to get to a sz 16 but even so will take some time - there again took me years to put it all on

Their adult weekends are good value, you get friday, sat and sun night plus breakfast and evening meal (not that i will be eating it this time ;) - in case Jo is reading) plus all the entertainment for normally between £80-120 depending on what level of accommodation you choose. The drinks aren't particularly cheap but no worse than city centre pubs and clubs. They are good to get together with mates, i'm going to Minehead with one friend that lives in Bath and the other in Salisbury - having a girlies weekend.:D

:D ohhhh yes.....beware...you never who when bad ol JoJo will pop along to keep her beady eyes on you :D

oh dear.... what was that u said about portion control (or lack thereof) dibs?? :p :p :p

:eek: retirement party! u cheeky mare LOL

Back