Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm in! WI was tonight and I lost 1.5, i'm now 11st 9.5lb ... The lightest i've been in about 18 years! Still happy that i'm in the 11's, started at 14 st 3... but seriously cannot wait to be in the 10's!

I was eating all 15 everyday, but last week I stayed below 10 syns a day and stuck to plan rigidly and lost 3 lbs so am trying to do that again this week.

Thanks Lumps...love the name btw! I nearly always have between 12 and 15 syns a day, I know that if I start feeling deprived then this will start feeling like a diet and i'd give up :eek:

Woodland girl said:
Oooh Millie! So exciting! Get ready to start a new thread called : anyone in the tens want to be in the nines! Lol

Thank you :)

Keep up the good work everyone!

Hi all you lovely tenners-to-be!

I STS at WI today. Ok with that as at least it wasn't a gain. Still 4.5lbs to lose to make it into the tens.

Lost 2lb - now 11st 1lb - so close.......

Wow Millie - you're soooo close. Well done you!

I'm in! WI was tonight and I lost 1.5, i'm now 11st 9.5lb ... The lightest i've been in about 18 years! Still happy that i'm in the 11's, started at 14 st 3... but seriously cannot wait to be in the 10's!

Hannah, you've lost loads. Way to go hun!

Good luck to anyone else WI this week. We can do it!

Well done to everyone who lost this week!

I only lost 0.5lb last night, got my stone award which was brilliant but couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed as I thought I'd had another pretty good week. Gonna shake things up a little this week and hope it helps! So 1lb to go to see the 10 stone bracket...

I was eating all 15 everyday, but last week I stayed below 10 syns a day and stuck to plan rigidly and lost 3 lbs so am trying to do that again this week.
You are about the same weight as me then! I weighed in on Monday at 11st 9lb. I am 5' 10" tall and my c has mentioned me setting a target a few times now. My club 10 weight is 11st 6lb, then I think I will see how I feel. Still have a proper tum on me, although my hips are looking better.

Last edited:
Hi you are about the same weight as me then. I weighed in at 11st 9lb on Monday, I am 5' 10" and my club 10 weight will be 11st 6lb. My c has mentioned several times me setting target but I want to see how I feel when I reach club 10. Still got a proper tum on me, want to be a size 12. Was once a 10 and looked too scrawny, as I am tall

2lb's closer to that exclusive 10 stone mark AND I got my 2 stone award!

Woo! Hoo!

S28.jpg

Officially half way there... it's been a rollercoaster 6 months! Here's to the next 6 months and TARGET!

lost 0.5lb last night, got my stone award which was brilliant but couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed as I thought I'd had another pretty good week. Gonna shake things up a little this week and hope it helps! So 1lb to go to see the 10 stone bracket...

Well done Lilyb, that's half a pound closer to goal and a whole packet of butter melted off!

2lb's closer to that exclusive 10 stone mark AND I got my 2 stone award!

Woo! Hoo!

S28.jpg

Officially half way there... it's been a rollercoaster 6 months! Here's to the next 6 months and TARGET!

Well done Electrablue - that's amazing!

9lbs to go, my next weigh in is tomorrow evening, 9lbs seems so far away :(

i'm aiming for 1.5lbs a week, hopefully that way i won't get my hopes up (as i lost 4lbs last week, so i'm ahead of target :))

9lbs to go, my next weigh in is tomorrow evening, 9lbs seems so far away :(

i'm aiming for 1.5lbs a week, hopefully that way i won't get my hopes up (as i lost 4lbs last week, so i'm ahead of target :))

Hi LD - you'll get rid of 9lbs quicker than you think I bet. I know what you mean though, I've got to lose 4.5lbs to hit the tens and that seems far away too. Good luck for tomorrow night.

count me in!!! newly into the 11's today... want to hit the 10's asap
s xoxo

Welcome aboard Serendipity!

Finally got somewhere this week! lost 3lbs so I only have 2lbs until that 10stone bracket!

Trying not too get my hopes up for next week but I'm praying!

xxx

Back