Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Unofficially hit my Club 10 today at 11st 8.5lbs on the scales at home! :D Now just need to get another 1.5lbs off before next weigh-in so I can hit that half way mark and be on the downhill towards the 10s! :D

Unofficially?? Is someone a serial weigher?????? Lol well done x

Well lost 1lb according to my scales making me 11st 10.5 wish I could lose more than a pound a week, it's sooo slow! Xxx
I tend to either lose a lb, STS or annoyingly have had a couple of small gains, just remember it all adds up to 4 stone a year! and think back to when you were at your heaviest and the thought of even managing to lose ANY weight seemed so daunting (or is that just me? lol) we all need to remember to celebrate any loss, breath a sigh of relief at a STS and swear at a gain then stick to the plan because it's proven to work we just need to believe WE can do it and we'll soon see that gorgeous number 10 :D come on gang let's do this!!!

We can do this ladies x

did my WI and I managed 2lb off this week :D taking me to 11st 9lb now and a little nearer that little number 10.

Exercise wise though i'm really annoyed with myself for not getting back to the shred dvd, was full of cold and headache (and needed the little energy I had for work) and now i'm nearly back to 100% have no excuse for not taking 20-30 minutes out of my schedule to do it. I've got a few days off work soon and plan to get back on it then for those days straight and hope it encourages me more to MAKE the time.

Hope you all had/have a good WI and week to come :)

Now 11st 11.2lb so -1.2lb this week
6lb off in two weeks.
I do love slimming world :)

I usually do my WI on Saturday but I was away for the weekend for family celebrations. We had to eat out for three days. Two of those meals were at typical "pub grub" chains that usually involve fried food and anaemic chips and the rest of the time we breakfasted in supermarket cafes.

My actual choices were not perfect but weren't too bad. Breakfast was porridge and granary toast with jam with skinny latte. In the evening I opted to drive (diet cokes and skinny cappuccino all night) and I chose Thai chicken curry with rice (passed on the naan and chips) and dessert was fruit based. Next day I chose turkey roast and lots of veg. Dessert fruit based again although it was a bit heavy on the cream (still ate it though!).

With great trepidation, I weighed myself this morning upon my return home and I am delighted to say I have STS! YAAY! It is good to know that provided I am sensible for the rest of the week, special occasions can be "budgeted for".

I usually do my WI on Saturday but I was away for the weekend for family celebrations. We had to eat out for three days. Two of those meals were at typical "pub grub" chains that usually involve fried food and anaemic chips and the rest of the time we breakfasted in supermarket cafes.

My actual choices were not perfect but weren't too bad. Breakfast was porridge and granary toast with jam with skinny latte. In the evening I opted to drive (diet cokes and skinny cappuccino all night) and I chose Thai chicken curry with rice (passed on the naan and chips) and dessert was fruit based. Next day I chose turkey roast and lots of veg. Dessert fruit based again although it was a bit heavy on the cream (still ate it though!).

With great trepidation, I weighed myself this morning upon my return home and I am delighted to say I have STS! YAAY! It is good to know that provided I am sensible for the rest of the week, special occasions can be "budgeted for".

Well done Maria. Not easy when your away so you should be proud of yourself x

so hows everyones week going. mines has been a mixture and dunno what to expect for my weigh in on thursday

so hows everyones week going. mines has been a mixture and dunno what to expect for my weigh in on thursday

Mine's been a bit of a mixed bag this week as well. And haven't weighed at home this week either so no idea! Keeping everything crossed! X

Oops! Had a binge cos the car broke down. All I found was a little run down corner shop. No sandwiches or pasta dishes. Went a bit silly and got upset, I'm skint as it is and a new tyre was not exactly within my budget so I thought stuff it and bought a load of rubbish food. Ate some of it. Feel stuffed still.
Don't feel particularly guilty as I know I can get back on track.

Tonight is treat night so will start afresh tomorrow morning.

Just thought I'd be honest with myself... Silly Hayley. I'm 25yrs old and need to get a grip haha :)

We all do it hun. Most of us have used food as a comfort over the years and that's a hard habit to break.

Well done for getting back on track tomorrow. You can do it x

1lb on but had lots of wine on friday night and star week so to be expected. I'll lose that next week :) xx

Back