Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1lb off for me this week
SNAP! :D well done to everyone with their losses and gained awards, anyone with a little gain just keep going as I've had a couple of gains before and by sticking at it that pesky pound or two has been gone by the next week and usually with an extra pound tagging along :) have a great week guys and gals!

SNAP! :D well done to everyone with their losses and gained awards, anyone with a little gain just keep going as I've had a couple of gains before and by sticking at it that pesky pound or two has been gone by the next week and usually with an extra pound tagging along :) have a great week guys and gals!

Well done!
Summer is coming, let's all try to shift those extra lbs in time for the warmer weather! X

We're all human and give in to chocolate and cake at times - you're taking the right attitude :) Good luck to you with the bank hol weekend too x

Thanks Miss Nix.

Despite the unease, I stepped on the scales on Saturday and was delighted to see I STS. The remainder of this weekend was troublesome though as it was my Husband's birthday. Hopefully I can pull it back during the rest of this week and I am going to spend the remainder of today cooking up some SW curries for the freezer for teas this week.

We really don't go out that much but there has been one unavoidable event or another over the last two weekends and I have only been on the plan for about three weeks. Typical!

Unofficially 11st 7.25lbs this morning, so nearly on the right side of the 11s!! Hoping to be under that 7 mark by official weigh-in next Weds :)

After this last Thursday, the scales have been resolutely stuck at 11st 8.25lbs since!! :( Am on my third red day in a row as hoped that might speed up my losses but to no avail... lots of eating out though so maybe I've been underestimating some of the syns in those meals or something... onto the Scan Bran today so see if that helps! ;)

Lost a pound! :) happy with that after the night out on friday! Nothing to get in my way this week so will be exercise every day and 100% on plan, going to have a great loss next week! :) bought a 6 week countdown today, once this is over I'll be declaring target as ill have to stay the same for my wedding dress, but determined to get as close to my original target as possible! :) xx

Hmmm. Having just read through the Success Express thread I am psyching myself up for giving it a go. After 2 weeks of STS (due to various family parties and commitments) I could do with a good kick-start.

Hello all! Today I left the 12 stone zone!!! So excited to be here. Hopefully not for long but a good month or two! Hope you are all doing fantastic :)

Welcome Lauren!! :D

I need 1lb off tomorrow to get to the halfway mark.... on the scan bran tonight, every little helps!! ;)

2 off today putting me at 11 stone half a pound!! Measly half to get my 9.5 stone, next week eh... xx

Well done, and at least that 9.5 stone will be in the bag for you next week! :) You'll be leaving us behind too! x

Well done, and at least that 9.5 stone will be in the bag for you next week! :) You'll be leaving us behind too! x

And as much as I hate to say it I also love to say I'll be so glad to get into the 10's!! So excited. I only have 11lbs to go to target now. Not bad to think I've lost 132.5 so far!! Eeeeeep! Xx

And as much as I hate to say it I also love to say I'll be so glad to get into the 10's!! So excited. I only have 11lbs to go to target now. Not bad to think I've lost 132.5 so far!! Eeeeeep! Xx

That is an amazing loss so far!! 11lbs to go is nothing to a professional slimmer like you! :D x

Wow! Inspirational!

How do you stay motivated? 4st in an motivation is lacking with still a stone and a half to go x

Welcome Lauren!! :D

I need 1lb off tomorrow to get to the halfway mark.... on the scan bran tonight, every little helps!! ;)

Oh you'll get it! And if not, you'll be so driven that the following week you'll have a huge number! :) :) best of luck with that cardboard =D haha

Wow! Inspirational!

How do you stay motivated? 4st in an motivation is lacking with still a stone and a half to go x

I have a life as well as slimming. I enjoy myself still and accept when I've gained and don't hurt myself too much if I do ;) I just get back on it. Being nearly half the person I was and getting to where I am now keeps me going. Check out my before pics - seeing them reminds me to never get back to that! Xx

Back