Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done Trango & LCL!!!

Im reporting a 2.5lb gain (for the 2nd week in a row!!!!!)

I think i have officially kicked my own backside!! lol

Im on my 2nd day of 100% and joined a gym last night, here's hoping that next week i will be showing off a good loss!!

I CAN DO THIS!!!! xx

pesty said:
Well done Trango & LCL!!!

Im reporting a 2.5lb gain (for the 2nd week in a row!!!!!)

I think i have officially kicked my own backside!! lol

Im on my 2nd day of 100% and joined a gym last night, here's hoping that next week i will be showing off a good loss!!

I CAN DO THIS!!!! xx

Judgement day for me today at the scales at wi this morning for me too babe, see how much damage I have done over the last two weeks... Fancy a bit of a pact that we jog each other on next week to be 100%?... Think a bit of mutual encouragement would help no end... I have set a new goal and I have ten wi before WGW in November... Let's do this babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Judgement day for me today at the scales at wi this morning for me too babe, see how much damage I have done over the last two weeks... Fancy a bit of a pact that we jog each other on next week to be 100%?... Think a bit of mutual encouragement would help no end... I have set a new goal and I have ten wi before WGW in November... Let's do this babe... xx

Agreed babe!!!

I think a nudge would definitly help!! Pop in daily to advise of 100% days? xx

One on for me and Kev... Four in total for the two weeks, not as bad as I feared... No excuses... We had fun now its graft to get it off and lose the rest before Whitby... We can and will be good, I want this so bad... xx

When is Whitby hun?

At least it isnt as bad as you thought, the damage can be rectified if we all get back on the wagon!!

I can happily report 2.5 hours in and im still 100% hehe xx
Whitby is the first week of November this year, usually we are there for Halloween (religious holiday! Lol!) but they changed it due to the venue being booked, so I roughly have 10 weeks to get my arse in gear... What about you, is there something you can focus on, something to spur you on?...xx

Good question!! Ermmmmm not really lol me and OH are considering going away at the end of Sept so i have a short term goal but long term wise it is just as soon as possible and keeping it up for as long as possible!!

Hopefully that'll mean i'll have umpf for the first 4 weeks of my gym membership which is always good and then im hoping for a 'what gets results, gets repeated' thing x

pesty said:
Good question!! Ermmmmm not really lol me and OH are considering going away at the end of Sept so i have a short term goal but long term wise it is just as soon as possible and keeping it up for as long as possible!!

Hopefully that'll mean i'll have umpf for the first 4 weeks of my gym membership which is always good and then im hoping for a 'what gets results, gets repeated' thing x

Sounds good, we just need to keep it up, we know it works... The gym is a good idea, I have a abs chair and bike in the spare room and some dumbells that I get busy with before work, and they seem to be helping... Short term goals are probably better as you can keep a bit more focused... xx

Hi gang, I'm back from my lovely 10 night All Inclusive break in Paphos, Cyprus :D Had an absolute ball and probably should have avoided the scales this morning ... but I held my breath and peeked through my fingers to see a 4lb gain ... which to be honest I'm pretty chuffed with!

I've got to go to West Wales tomorrow to pick up my doggy so I'm going to crack back on to SW on Monday - I will I will I will!!!

Hope you are all well - we can do this!!

Ali* said:
Hi gang, I'm back from my lovely 10 night All Inclusive break in Paphos, Cyprus :D Had an absolute ball and probably should have avoided the scales this morning ... but I held my breath and peeked through my fingers to see a 4lb gain ... which to be honest I'm pretty chuffed with!

I've got to go to West Wales tomorrow to pick up my doggy so I'm going to crack back on to SW on Monday - I will I will I will!!!

Hope you are all well - we can do this!!

Of course we can... four lb gain for me too over the last two weeks... We will lose next week I can promise you that love... xx

Ladies I just want to say thank you for your support over the past months, but I weighed in this week and lost 3lb - taking me to 10s12.5 so I no longer belong here!!

Can't wait to see you all in the 10-9 (or even target!) thread soon.

Thanks again,

Becky x

Clareel said:
Ladies I just want to say thank you for your support over the past months, but I weighed in this week and lost 3lb - taking me to 10s12.5 so I no longer belong here!!

Thanks again,

Becky x

Well done love... And I will see you Soonish...xx

Clareel said:

Thanks again,

Becky x

Well done. Hope to see you soon x

Hi everyone!

I am very happy tonight, I lost 3lb and won slimmerof the week yey! I'm now 3lb away from target and quite excited but scared if that makes sense?

I have my forms to fill in tonight for the woman of the year district finals, thats gonna take me some time!

Thanks again,

Becky x

:jelous:

Thanks again,

Becky x

well done hun!!! xx

Hi everyone!

I am very happy tonight, I lost 3lb and won slimmerof the week yey! I'm now 3lb away from target and quite excited but scared if that makes sense?

I have my forms to fill in tonight for the woman of the year district finals, thats gonna take me some time!

What a good loss!! Brilliant work!! Good luck for WOTY

xx

100% day 1 was successful :D

I went to the gym too - and although SW isnt calorie based i was quite pleased with myself for the first session to burn over 250 calories!! 15 minutes on cycling, 20 minutes on a sit down cycle thing and about 7 on the cross trainer!! lol i dont think im quite ready for that yet!!!

xx

Back