Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

pesty said:
100% day 1 was successful :D

I went to the gym too - and although SW isnt calorie based i was quite pleased with myself for the first session to burn over 250 calories!! 15 minutes on cycling, 20 minutes on a sit down cycle thing and about 7 on the cross trainer!! lol i dont think im quite ready for that yet!!!

xx

Good morning... up for another 100% day today love? I am, bring it on... naughtysadie got on the scales again today, saw a two pound drop, made me feel better... Did my exercises.... Keep up the good work... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

pesty said:
Well done sadie!! Yes i am up for it indeed!!!

I havent scale jumped yet but im sure i will before the day is up :D

xx

It feels good to be back on track, I don't know about you, but my energy levels have picked up already... We will do this babe... No worries... xx

Clareel said:
Ladies I just want to say thank you for your support over the past months, but I weighed in this week and lost 3lb - taking me to 10s12.5 so I no longer belong here!!

Can't wait to see you all in the 10-9 (or even target!) thread soon.

Thanks again,

Becky x

Oh, well done you - will be a while before I see you though

I normally WI Thursday night - but did a 100 foot abseil yesterday so missed class, but went this morning - STS so, having abstained from beer for nearly 3 weeks - hmpffff - I obviously need alcohol for a weightloss!!!
Couple of Friday night pints in order

I normally WI Thursday night - but did a 100 foot abseil yesterday so missed class, but went this morning - STS so, having abstained from beer for nearly 3 weeks - hmpffff - I obviously need alcohol for a weightloss!!!
Couple of Friday night pints in order

Whats weird is i did the same thing (stayed off drinking) and didnt lose either!! I cant get away with beer but do profit from a few vodkas over the weekend!

Speaking of which just had a pint of cider - not off track but i wont be having anymore syns today!! x

I can finally join you here! at WI last night i was 11 stone 13 :)
Very pleased with myself! and a far cry from the 16 stone 9 i started SW at!!!

I have had a bad/mad day tho and feel upset with myself so thought i would join this group and make sure that i am still in the 11's next Thursday!

Well done clareel and welcome to cai! I got back from my holiday last Tuesday and have been on plan since then. Before that I was completely off plan for over 2 weeks but pleased to say I only gained 1lb overall for the 3 weeks :)

Now that I'm back I am all raring to go for several mini targets- the first biggie being to leave u lot (or hopefully take u all with me!!) and move into the 10's!

Currently 11st 4. So 2 lb takes me to a 2 and a half stone shiney, then 3 more will get me to the 10's and then another 4 from there to get a big 3 stone loss!! Will have a 20% target reached somewhere in there too! Lots of goals to aim for and just had asda deliver lots of healthy food to kick start my SW journey! Let's see how many of us we can get in to the 10's in the month of September!!! ;)
Xxx

Sofartogo, me too! Was off plan for two weeks during my hols, then had a few 100% days and managed to get away with a half a pound gain, which I'm pretty pleased with. Should be able to get that off - and hopefully a bit more - next week. Currently at 11 stone 10.5. Three pounds to my next award - four stone :)

Would love to be in the tens for October, though I think that's a bit ambitious! :D

Oh to be in the tens lol. Seriously though not really with it this week, no real reason just not 100% focussed :( need to do a zumba later tonight as haven't got round to do one for a while. That may get me back in the swing of things. Also two children back in school tomorrow, yippee lol, big shop to do tomorrow to get me in the zone. Have two days to get really focussed and limit any damage!

Trango said:
Oh to be in the tens lol. Seriously though not really with it this week, no real reason just not 100% focussed :( need to do a zumba later tonight as haven't got round to do one for a while. That may get me back in the swing of things. Also two children back in school tomorrow, yippee lol, big shop to do tomorrow to get me in the zone. Have two days to get really focussed and limit any damage!

You'll do it babe... xx

Trango said:

I am sooooo hoping to see a 10 on the scale tomorrow. I was 11.1 last week but that was after a week of ff and after a week of ee it may not happen :-( im officially the lightest i have been since pubety and i am so happy for that but i would LOVE to be slim!!

You will be there soon trango x

lilprincessvic said:
I am sooooo hoping to see a 10 on the scale tomorrow. I was 11.1 last week but that was after a week of ff and after a week of ee it may not happen :-( im officially the lightest i have been since pubety and i am so happy for that but i would LOVE to be slim!!

You will be there soon trango x

Go you :) good luck, what day is your wi?

Good luck for WI LPV!!!

Just popping in!! Ive been to the gym both Sat and Sunday and will be going again tonight. 90% over the weekend on food, so back up to 100% today

Good luck to all weighers this week!!! xx

Back