Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Kwise1 said:
.......ooh just saw this thread and would like to join. Just lost a stone thus year bringing me to 11 St 3 lb- almost there , but not quite

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We have the same to lose to get to the 10s kwise! 3.5lbs! Let's hope we both get good losses over the next couple of weeks!

weighed in

im 2lb off getting into the 10st category - weighed this morning and im 11.2 fingers crossed

Well done Skinny for being our first graduate!!! And welcome to the new members of the group.

WI for me tonight, 1lb to get into the 10's. No idea what to expect, had an OK week food wise but only had a small loss last week so I'm hoping I will have more of a result and it shows tonight! Fingers crossed...

eanceoil said:
We have the same to lose to get to the 10s kwise! 3.5lbs! Let's hope we both get good losses over the next couple of weeks!

That's great - we can be SW buddies. My goal is to get to 9st 7lbs (my wedding weight) but mini goals are to be 10 st 13 lbs and then have a healthy BMI.

jack_83 said:
im 2lb off getting into the 10st category - weighed this morning and im 11.2 fingers crossed

Well done - can't wait to see a 2 flash up on my scales ;)

Lilyb said:
Well done Skinny for being our first graduate!!! And welcome to the new members of the group.

WI for me tonight, 1lb to get into the 10's. No idea what to expect, had an OK week food wise but only had a small loss last week so I'm hoping I will have more of a result and it shows tonight! Fingers crossed...

Good Luck for tonite :fingerscrossed:
Will a new thread be started then for when we all graduate ??
;)

Kx

Hi Zoe hun, only just seen this!! YES YES YES I want to jump aboard the 10 stone express!!! It's my absolute dream!!X

Welcome aboard Heather! It's great to have you with us - you'll be there in no time! XXX

So it looks as though I will be leaving you lovely folks :wave_cry: and graduating to the 10's through to 9's thread :D 2.5 lovely pounds off for me so now 10 stone 12 :D

Good luck to you all, you can do it!!!!

HI

Can I join ye lovely lot:grouphugg:. I started sw on 23rd March. My week one wi I was down 5lbs and at my wi this morning was down 2lbs! Was delighted. Current weight 11st 5lbs so thats 7lbs off.
Hope to join ye in the 10's soon:character00115::whacky068:

Lilyb said:
So it looks as though I will be leaving you lovely folks :wave_cry: and graduating to the 10's through to 9's thread :D 2.5 lovely pounds off for me so now 10 stone 12 :D

Good luck to you all, you can do it!!!!

Whoop, whoop well done!

Thanks Woodland girl

Woodland girl said:
Never mind Millie, next week ....!!

Hiya fellow Sunday weigher- how much do you have to lose to get to 10 stone something ?

Kx

Well done Lilyb - hope to join you there soon! 1.5lbs off for me this week, so 4.5lbs left to join the magical 10s!

Very inspiring reading about the graduates. Well done! I was very silly last night and ate fajitas with lots of avocado and a big glass of wine :sigh:
Me and BF went shopping and didn't get back till late...we were both staving and he suggested Fajitas and I just caved!!!
Well...back on track today!!! Need to be extra careful with the syns for the rest of the week!

Last edited:
Stuuuuupid girl. I weighed myself a day early at the gym. Was concerned that I wasn't feeling lighter... I have lost weight according to those scales but why oh why couldn't I wait one more day?!

Argh!

Ok so I'm annoyed I weighed myself as it turns out I STS. However, I did a really high intensity class after that has killed my muscles today. I've read that you retain water and can be a good 2-3lbs heavier the day after introducing new exercise class or routine? Has anyone else found this?

eanceoil said:
Ok so I'm annoyed I weighed myself as it turns out I STS. However, I did a really high intensity class after that has killed my muscles today. I've read that you retain water and can be a good 2-3lbs heavier the day after introducing new exercise class or routine? Has anyone else found this?

I wish - I don't exercise - you are very good ;)

Kx

quite pleased i lost 3lbs this week so im halfway there 11.7! bring on the 10's aiming for 3-4lb loss this week so im going to burn my backside (and my belly,arms ect ect!)off jogging :)

Back