Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Meeeeeee i defo want 2 be back in the 10s soon im 11st 9lbs atm and want to back to 10st 4lb where i was a size 8-10 i felt great heres 2 the 10 stones hehe :p

Me too please! Started SW 12.8, I'm now 11.7. So desperate to hit the 10's asap!!! Been lazy with the diet lately but really going for it now. All this good weather has given me a kick up the bum!
Be great to support each other!
:) xx

lost 14 1/2 lbs 14 1/2 to go!

Welcome to the newbies and well done on all the fab losses peeps. Onwards and downwards to the magical 10s!

Me please! When started sw I was 13st 8lbs and am now 11st 3lbs, to get below 11st would be a massive achievement for me as I don't think I've weighed that since birth! I always seem to struggle at this weight to shift anymore so I'm keeping everything crossed for the next few weeks! X

can i join too??? im at 11stone 12lbs and im struggling to get down, i was at 11stone 5 but xmas killed that, my starting weight was 17stone 4lbs but now im struggling! wi is tonight! here goes!

9lbs to go, my next weigh in is tomorrow evening, 9lbs seems so far away :(

i'm aiming for 1.5lbs a week, hopefully that way i won't get my hopes up (as i lost 4lbs last week, so i'm ahead of target :))

You CAN do it! I've 10lb to go... and I know I WILL have it gone by mid-May. I'm allowing 1.5lb average per week too same as you... being 100% good this week as my 'target' for next week is to get SOTW! :D

Way I see it: I need 6lb to get my 2.5 stone award plus only I hit 10st 13lb I'll only be 2lb away from my 3 stone award... I'm focusing on these rather than being 10 stone, this way it will hit us in the face before we know it! ;)

Hey guys, can I wade into the discussion? :)

I started SW on 6th Jan this year, at 13st4.5lb (I'm 5'4") with the target of losing 3 stone and wearing a size 12.

I'm down to 11st9lb, and had a 4lb loss this week, although I think some of that will be going back on at next WI as I've had a mild case of gastroenteritis this week.... Not the best way to drop the pounds...!

I'm now buying size 12s already, so rethinking the original target I had, but can't wait to see the 10 on the scales! :)

KTB2102 You are doing fab .. keep it up!!! im on 2nd week and get weighed in monday im so scared .. i lost 2.5lb in 1st week and was expecting more im hoping for the same or more monday FINGERS CROSSED :)

Cheryl :p

Just had my 1st weigh in and I've lost 5lbs. Now 11s 3! Only 3.5 and I'm into the 10s :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i lost just a diddy pound this week though prefer a diddy pound than a gain , but ive been really slobish all week im blaming the clocks !
but kick start now i want to get 3.5 off this week at least and my god i will!!!! already went for a sweaty jog in the crappy weather followed by 10 mins on the rower i felt great after my shower!!! cant believe i can say that about running as its coming from someone that had a sick note for every pe lesson at school and used asthma as a excuse ,i cant now!!
:)
im going for my club ten this week so need to be 11.6 by thurs!

Back