Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Another 1lb taking it to 11st 2lbs!! Almost there.

havnt been on for a couple weeks but so happy tonight i have to share
1 slimmer of the week 1 slimmer of the month and 1 1/2 stone award and down to 11.2 nearly there!! woopa!!!

applejack1pie said:
1 slimmer of the week 1 slimmer of the month and 1 1/2 stone award and down to 11.2 nearly there!! woopa!!!

That's fantastic Applejack1pie - you should be very proud

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd definitely love the support in getting into the 10's. I started off at 13st 3lb and now I'm down to 11st 3lb. Like so many other people on here, it's been years since I was 10st xxlb. I've set my interim target to be what I currently weigh as I know the next stone isn't going to be as easy. Any support would be amazing.

Hoping for a loss tomorrow despite a couple of wobbles at the weekend. I've drunk loads of green tea and peppermint today and going to do Zumba on wii in a mo!

Good Luck for WI X

Another 1lb taking it to 11st 2lbs!! Almost there.

Well Done! Thats brillaint X

Congrats on all your fantastic achievements! X

Woo hoo another pound off so 11st 5 now

Well Done :D X

I'd definitely love the support in getting into the 10's. I started off at 13st 3lb and now I'm down to 11st 3lb. Like so many other people on here, it's been years since I was 10st xxlb. I've set my interim target to be what I currently weigh as I know the next stone isn't going to be as easy. Any support would be amazing.

Welcome to this thread and Good Luck X

Hi, I started off at 11st 12.5lb,
week 1..... 7.5lb off :D
week 2..... 4.75lb off :D
weight at moment 11st 1/2lb....... total loss 12lb
hoping that i've got into 10st bracket .........

Well done to all of you on your losses

Last edited:
wenjenn66 said:
Hi, I started off at 11st 12.5lb,
week 1..... 7.5lb off :D
week 2..... 4.75lb off :D
weight at moment 11st 1/2lb....... total loss 12lb
hoping that i've got into 10st bracket .........

Well done to all of you on your losses

Good luck nearly there! X

2 1/2 off this week! Not sure how as went out for meal, had my moms sunday roast, and a bag of mini eggs!
Got my Stone award last night so happy.
...Nearly at the 10's!!

That's wonderful news Clara. I have a long way to go before I 'm classed as overweight yet, so I'm really pleased for you.
Applejack that's fantastic x

Claracluck9 said:
Just noticed my BMI is 24.9 now, so in the 'normal' range again! Not that I'm normal in any other ways! X

Well done Clara - it is so good to be a normal BMI- that's my second goal once I leave this group &.....

WI today - I am 11 stone exactly (lost 2lb)

Yay- here's hoping I will reach my first goal/ target and leave you for pastures new :fingerscrossed;

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Well done Clara - it is so good to be a normal BMI- that's my second goal once I leave this group &.....

WI today - I am 11 stone exactly (lost 2lb)

Yay- here's hoping I will reach my first goal/ target and leave you for pastures new :fingerscrossed;

Kx

Brilliant K! Hopefully I'll be following you soon! X

Claracluck9 said:
Brilliant K! Hopefully I'll be following you soon! X

Let's do it together then hun ;)

Kx

We have a similar start weight Jen. I'm currently 11.11 (WI tonight) so hopefully we can keep each other going. It's a pain being short and needing to be really light to have a healthy BMI!

Woohoooo!! Weighed in today and lost 3.5lbs which means I am now 10st 12lbs!! I don't think I've ever weighed 10st anything!! I love slimming world!!

ME ME ME!

I'm finally here after being on the 12stone thread for far too long.

So glad to join you all here in the 11s

Weighed in tonight and lost 2lb taking me to 11s13lb, so still a good way to go until the 10s but I'm on the case now and hoping to be there before the summer :D

Back