Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done everybody! I lost 1lb which is a miracle considering what I've been eating this weekend! Back on plan and want to try and lose an average of 2 lb a week now.

Well done everyone! I REALLY don't know how I did it this week, but i've lost another 2lbs :D Had a really bad weekend!! going to be perfect this week cos it seems too good to be true!

Noddynoobs said:
hello! id like to join in please! im 11 3 atm....want to be under 11 in the next 2 weeks

Snap! I lost 2.5 at WI last nite which made me 11st 3, my lowest yet! I can almost smell the 10s now, can't wait! X

Snap! I lost 2.5 at WI last nite which made me 11st 3, my lowest yet! I can almost smell the 10s now, can't wait! X

Well done Heather! You're soooo close now. I WI at 11st 1 today, so I'm praying for 1.5lbs next week to take me into the tens! Good luck to us all!

Hi there!

Can I join this thread? Have just got out of the 12's - starting weight was 12.13 now at 11.11, need 3lb's more to get to Club ten and 4lb's more to get to 1.5stone - my 2nd goal. I have been keeping a food diary on here also to keep me on track. But would love to join you guys on here if you'll have me!

Last edited:
Stayed the same this week although thought I would have put on as had bottle of wine, ice cream and kfc over weekend. So to stay the same means no nearer to target an no further away I suppose :D

So gotta try and be really good this week even though have a bbq this weekend so need to get all the SW bbq recipes out :)

Well done everyone on your losses this week, I'm aiming for a lb this week to get me to 11.12, anything else is a bonus! x

funcurls said:

krupskaya said:
Well done Heather! You're soooo close now. I WI at 11st 1 today, so I'm praying for 1.5lbs next week to take me into the tens! Good luck to us all!

Well done you two . I had a WI at 11st exactly, so praying for a loss this Sunday - however I'm out Friday - at an Indian Restaurant

cnicolaf said:
Hi there!

Can I join this thread? Have just got out of the 12's - starting weight was 12.13 now at 11.11, need 3lb's more to get to Club ten and 4lb's more to get to 1.5stone - my 2nd goal. I have been keeping a food diary on here also to keep me on track. But would love to join you guys on here if you'll have me!

:welcome: cnicolaf.

It's great to have goals. I am sure you will do well and reach them

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I lost 1lb this week so only 12lbs to go till the elusive 10s x

Yippee! Not my official weigh in day but after 3 weeks being around 11.1 today I am 10.13.4!!! Wowzer!!!
I am claiming the 10,s!!!
A bit over excited . My main goal is to be under 10 so now I feel like I am on the home straight!!!
Xx

Yippee! Not my official weigh in day but after 3 weeks being around 11.1 today I am 10.13.4!!! Wowzer!!!
A bit over excited . My main goal is to be under 10 so now I feel like I am on the home straight!!!
Xx

Yay well done woodland girl! You're doing great next stop the 9s :) x

Woodland girl said:
Xx

Well done Woodland Girl. I am thrilled for you and hope a little magic of yours comes my way so I can join you ;)
Kx

I missed WI tonight as have only just left work. :(
Trick now is to ensure I turn around any possible holiday gain to ensure a loss next Thursday!

Woodland girl said:
You are nearly there kwise! I am sure you said you are at 11??? X

I am - but I'm sure my scales knows and is playing games with me - lol
Also worried as out for Indian tomorrow night

Kx

Claracluck9 said:
I've lost another pound 11st 4 now! X x

Well done Clara - you are doing really well!

Kx

Xx

That must be an AMAZING feeling hun!! I just can't wait to have that 'in the 10s' experience and hopefully NEVER be 11st something again (unless I do decide to have a baby!) Congratulations!!!X

Back