Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done kwise! Best of luck hollys nan i'm sure you will be there soon.

WI tomorrow for me, hoping for a loss so I can start moving down the 11s after getting here last week.

Hi! Can i join you all please? I've just weighed in and I'm 11st 12lb so only just in this group but it still feels like i'm finally rid of the 12s, i'd been there for ages! Feels like i'm getting somewhere at last.

Hi guys, Ive been avoiding this thread as ive had to maintain for a bit so my bridemaid dress doesnt get any bigger lol. Less than 3 weeks to go now then Ill be back hoping to hammer those numbers down. You never know maybe not being 100% on plan for these few weeks will give the old metabolism a kick start!

Yes that can actually happen! Good luck anyway

I've done the 11's into the tens and am now doing 10's into the 9's i wonder if there is a thread for that ...will go check it out and good luck everybody with your goals x

Hi! Can i join you all please? I've just weighed in and I'm 11st 12lb so only just in this group but it still feels like i'm finally rid of the 12s, i'd been there for ages! Feels like i'm getting somewhere at last.

You'll get great support here. Well done

Weighed in at 11-2 today but of late my weight has been yo-yoing the same few pounds....Gave up smoking six months ago so I'm not tooooooooo upset. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get under 11 as interim target!

lost 3lb tonight, got my 4 and a half stone award. Now 11 stone 10, getting there! X

sts this week, weighed in yesterday as was away friends wedding for Saturday's wi- was a day off plan I was allowing myself a day to do that though as knew it would be filled with champagne, lovely food and cake as her mum makes cupcakes and wedding cakes for a living! had hoped to loose a 2lbs last week before my holiday on Saturday - never mind. But deiced other than the booze I am going to try not to overly 'treat' myself on holiday - still lots of lovely free food I can enjoy without having to go off plan.

My Uncle sadly passed away on Sunday night so have to go to Dublin for the funeral tomorrow - another two days aways from my own kitchen and food supplies - but will just have to try and make best with what is on offer. Am going to take a box of Alpen Light's and some fruit in my suit case, but sometimes there are things in life you just can not plan for!

Good luck for everyone else's WI's. X

sts this week, weighed in yesterday as was away friends wedding for Saturday's wi- was a day off plan I was allowing myself a day to do that though as knew it would be filled with champagne, lovely food and cake as her mum makes cupcakes and wedding cakes for a living! had hoped to loose a 2lbs last week before my holiday on Saturday - never mind. But deiced other than the booze I am going to try not to overly 'treat' myself on holiday - still lots of lovely free food I can enjoy without having to go off plan.

My Uncle sadly passed away on Sunday night so have to go to Dublin for the funeral tomorrow - another two days aways from my own kitchen and food supplies - but will just have to try and make best with what is on offer. Am going to take a box of Alpen Light's and some fruit in my suit case, but sometimes there are things in life you just can not plan for!

Good luck for everyone else's WI's. X

Hi cnicolaf. Really sorry to hear of your bereavement. I hope you manage to have a good holiday though (((hugs)))

I DID IT!!!! Weighed in at 10 stone 13 this morning, lost 2lbs and finally made it. Woohoo! Defecting to the 10s now - I'll keep a chair warm for all of you guys. Good luck girls!

krupskaya said:
I DID IT!!!! Weighed in at 10 stone 13 this morning, lost 2lbs and finally made it. Woohoo! Defecting to the 10s now - I'll keep a chair warm for all of you guys. Good luck girls!

Well done! X x

Hi cnicolaf. Really sorry to hear of your bereavement. I hope you manage to have a good holiday though (((hugs)))

Ah thank-you krupskaya. x

hiiii!!! please can i join? I have finally left the 12's :bliss: weighed in at 11:12 this morning. Being 10 something seems like a distant dream at the moment!

xx

NumNumPigsBum said:
hiiii!!! please can i join? I have finally left the 12's :bliss: weighed in at 11:12 this morning. Being 10 something seems like a distant dream at the moment!

xx

Welcome numnumpigsbum! Love the name! X

Hello, is it ok for me to jump in in this thread? I have just moved into this weight bracket, after six or so weeks in the 12's... Got weighed this morning and an just in the 11's by the skin of my teeth... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back