Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi Everyone,

Just had my WI last night and was 11st 13.5lbs. So delighted and am loving the diet. Hopefully I can get another 2lbs off this week. Looking forward to being 10st.

STS this week: 11.8. Happy enough with that as had holiday so although no nearer 10s, no nearer 12s!!
Would love to get under the 11 & 1/2 mark next week. Fingers crossed!

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and 7 weeks into SW. Am clinging to the 11's by a gnats wing (11st 13.5) and am determined to get into those 10's - when I really start to feel good about myself again. Have come from the top edge of the 12's.
Good luck everyone, am delighted to find such a brilliant forum - what a shame SW missed out on all of this internet traffic by not having a forum on their own website!

Hi, i rejoined last night weighing in at 11 stone 4 1/2. Really disgusted with myself as I knew I had fallen off the wagon but to go up 10 1/2 pounds in a very short space of time - my language was a bit blue. Me and another member (who also rejoined last night) have given ourselves a challenge to loose 1 stone by the end July. We are now competing against each other pound for pound so hopefully I will see the 10 stone something soon. Competition is under way and today is so far so good. I have got my determination back!!!:D

STS this week, first time ever!!!!! So stuck at 11st 3.5lbs but will get there, so gutted as been 100% on plan but will hang on in there.

Only half lb this week, so annoying cos needed 1.5 for my 3 stone! Fell off wagon badly today, my son cut his head open, spent 4 hours in hospital, finally got out and was starving! So went to cafe and had huge English breakfast! Have had cake, ice cream..,, could go on lol. Back on it tomorrow though!

Yay lost 1 lb!! 11st 11lb now :) eating so much lovely food and it's still coming off, I love SW :)

I have afeeling I may have to leave here come Thursday :( I ate my body weight in icing and cupcakes yesterday (justified as it was my last baby's baptism) so I'm expecting a gain this week. On damage limitation now but I'm not hopeful. I expect a space to be reserved for me though if I do have to scoot away :)

NumNumPigsBum said:
I have afeeling I may have to leave here come Thursday :( I ate my body weight in icing and cupcakes yesterday (justified as it was my last baby's baptism) so I'm expecting a gain this week. On damage limitation now but I'm not hopeful. I expect a space to be reserved for me though if I do have to scoot away :)

I had a bad day too yesterday, I had a day off from the pub, a nice relaxed day, but the old demons got to me and out came the biscuits and sweets... Ah well, it happens, back on track today... I have until Thursday to be good... Even if I sts it'll be a bonus... come on, babe we can do this...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

i will join you guys cannot wait until i get into the 10s im 11 6.5 at the moment and badly want to be lower! im proud at what i have lost already and it would be amazing if i could get to target by july which is probably unachievable but i need to aim for it!

Lost 1.5 this week, so down to 11st 9.5....getting there!

1.5 off last night - now 11s8.5lb and getting closer! hoping for another 2lb over the next 2 WI's before I go away to get me under 11 and a half.

Back