Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I'm 11s1.5lb now, hoping to get 2lb off this week really to get under the 11stone mark but will be happy with any loss to get me closer!

Can't wait for the 10s now!

Hi all, congrats to all those just joining, its a great feeling getting down to that next stone isn't it ??
Congrats to lindsey on woman of the year, i was nominated but didn't win :-( but it was nice to think someone thought I was worthy !!

After my great loss last week i fear I may have a great gain this week, Its my mum's 70th and we are planning a surprise party tomorrow, so have been baking scones and cupcakes, and was torture not to test them and lick the bowls out, not sure I will do so well with resisting the icing tomorrow !!! a few meals out over the weekend too. Oh well,

Well done stitchy good luck.

I have had a strange week this week, * week and for the first time really have had lots of things sneaking in to my food lol

As much as I love you all and have thoroughly enjoyed your company I can leeeeaaavveeeee :bliss: After an horrific week of only 3 days actually on plan I have somehow managed to lose a LB?!?!?! So i'm now 10.13 and a half. Only just scraping out by the skin of my teeth so I hope I can kick myself up the rear so I'm not back here next week.

Good Luck to everyone!!! I sincerely hope to see you VERY soon in the next stone zone :) xxx

As much as I love you all and have thoroughly enjoyed your company I can leeeeaaavveeeee :bliss: After an horrific week of only 3 days actually on plan I have somehow managed to lose a LB?!?!?! So i'm now 10.13 and a half. Only just scraping out by the skin of my teeth so I hope I can kick myself up the rear so I'm not back here next week.

Good Luck to everyone!!! I sincerely hope to see you VERY soon in the next stone zone :) xxx

Hopefully i will see you there in a week or two!

Been reading up on what I missed while away, sounds like some really good losses and results both on here and the other threads... Time for me to get my bum back in the saddle and sort out things, I am resetting my targets and timelines and I have ten weeks before Whitby... Good work everyone and for those like Numnum moving onto lower brackets, fantastic results, see you in the not to distant future...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

thank you everyone :) I think I'm still in shock, I honestly couldnt tell you the last time I saw a 10 at the beginning.

lilprincessvic: What do you have to do in fast forward? I do SW from home so dont have much literature etc. :)

We rnt allowed to discuss it on here as it is seen as a quick fix rather than a last resort. Its very strict and i was starving for the first few days but it worked.

Just hoping for 2lbs this week on ee x

ahh right, Mum's the word *taps nose*

Back