Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done who la hoop! And food luck lpv for today!

I've sts but it's star week so I'm ok with that! Will be closer next week!! X

I gained half a pound this week...no idea why really. There was one day i got 'caught out' but i only ate 9 syns so well within my 15...I am hoping it's my * week reading and that it's not my * week next Thurs...I can hope eh?!
I am 11st 13.5lbs so still just in the 11's...but if i gain next wk i will be out :-(

Thanks, guys! :) Feeling motivated - bring on the tens!

Hope the climb went well, LPV - what a great challenge.

Sorry to hear about your wee gain, Cai, but if you don't know why you've gained then it's almost certainly water weight/normal fluctuations - I'm sure you'll lose well next week to make up for it!

Ooooomg i actually cannot walk today. I have blisters under my toes :-( just doing a nice slimming world dinner then guna sit with my feet in hot water!!!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and hopefully we will have a good week with lots of us moving into the tens!!

Here is a pic of me and my friend, who has just had a skin graph to cover the scare from the removal of skin cancer, at the top od ingleborough. We raised over £5000 for cancer research and had a good day despite the weather!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110911_130433.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110911_130433.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 40
lilprincessvic said:
Here is a pic of me and my friend, who has just had a skin graph to cover the scare from the removal of skin cancer, at the top od ingleborough. We raised over £5000 for cancer research and had a good day despite the weather!!!

Awww well done you lovey!! Fab photo... You've done her & Cancer Research very proud xxx

Bless my gma. First thing she said when she saw the picture was 'how thin do you look next to kim!' i was like thanks gma but shes got more things on her mind than getting thin lol

I am so proud and actually crying while I report that my group yesterday raised £7534 and this total is still rising. This means so much to me as I lost my gma last year to cancer and my grad is currently fighting it. Not to mention that 6 months ago I struggled doing race for life. I just had to share it with someone as this is an amazing achievement I think.

Love to all my 11s today and let's hope this is our last week here no offence :)

Kim Marsh is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Well done LPV! You should be very proud of yourself and your picture is fab!!! I'm with you of the moving on! Lets go and invade the 10's to 9's thread! X

Working hard to get into the 10's!

Hi guys,
I'm new here, but all your weight loss successes have inspired me to join!
I weighed on saturday and was 11st 8lbs, I'm desperate to get down to 10st before my wedding next year!
Good luck on all your weight loss journey's.
Naomi x

Thanks lilprincess,
I hope so - I don't go to group so find my willpower isn't the best at times, but as I am recording my weight loss in the forum now I am determined :)

Welcome, nayomee and snakes&ladders!

Well done LPV - what a fab achievement! What a wonderful contribution to the charity as well :)

Hi guys,
I'm new here, but all your weight loss successes have inspired me to join!
I weighed on saturday and was 11st 8lbs, I'm desperate to get down to 10st before my wedding next year!
Good luck on all your weight loss journey's.
Naomi x

Hi Naomi... Welcome!! :) We are the same weight with the same goal to be in the 10's!! When is your wedding hun?? xx

Hiya blondee,
I'm getting married in June next year so I have plenty of time luckily but I would like to lose it asap!
The closest I have been to the 10s is 11st 2lbs, but then put on again :-(
Will do it this time though! x

Back