Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Eeeeeeek! You're all doing soooooooo well!!!:happy096:

With all due respect ladies, I bid you a farewell as I have FINALLY (after months and months of being in the 11s!) gone down to 10st 13lb tonight!! I plan to keep it that way!! All the best to all of you who are on your way there too!!! It's been a blast!!XXX

With all due respect ladies, I bid you a farewell as I have FINALLY (after months and months of being in the 11s!) gone down to 10st 13lb tonight!! I plan to keep it that way!! All the best to all of you who are on your way there too!!! It's been a blast!!XXX

Absolutely fabulous! Well done hun!

So many on this thread are on the cusp of the 10s ... it is really making me believe it is possible ... even for me!

funcurls said:

Well done :)

Hopefully see you there in a few weeks,unless of course you have moved to the 9st bracket hehe.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

funcurls said:

Virtual celebration cake being prepared as we spk to honour funcurls achievement. Which virtual cake would you prefer hun? How many am I virtually cooking for? Lol

Thanks ladies!! Ali, of COURSE you can do it!! I'd been in the 11s for nearly 1 year!!( I'd lost most of the weight within the first year!) so it was about time I stepped down into the 10s!!! Krayzikazi I'll also see you here very soon, and Trango, you too!! It's not going to be long! Ooh cake, don't mind if I do!! Lemon drizzle please, failing that, carrot and orange?!! And you're virtually cooking for about 50 of us please!!XXX

Well done on some brilliant losses this week!!

LPV, it is a little frustrating but dont over look the fact that you lost 2.5lb!! That is a brilliant loss!!!!

Im sure you'll be joining the others next week in the 10s!!

WI for me tomorrow, a 100% day under my belt - not sure that it is going to be enough to get a loss tho, a bit worried about letting the team down atm!! x

Me too please!

I am brand new to MiniMins and this looks like a great way to start! I am 11.4 (160 lbs) and I would like to achieve 10.7 (150 lbs) by 3rd week in Oct :)

Back