Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ditto hun, the same for me. Mind you I know it would have been worse had I not faced up to it on Friday.

I am going to kick some ass this week, get back on my zumba, drink more water and eat plenty of super free foods xxx

Hi

Got into the 11s 2 weeks ago @ 11st13.5, didn't go to wi last week as had a painful mouth :( Now wi is due tonight and I cant say I have been good really and it is * week so not sure if I will be staying or going back up :(

Fingers crossed please :D

Will pop back later to update

J
x

Can i join u guys too? Started sw last week, doing by myself as hsve no one to go toclass with.first weigh in this morning and lost 3lb so at 11st6lb. Feeling motivated, love some of the posts on here, they make me smile. Good luckto all and those eho r about to go to the 10-9 forum... See u there soon xx

Can i join u guys too? Started sw last week, doing by myself as hsve no one to go toclass with.first weigh in this morning and lost 3lb so at 11st6lb. Feeling motivated, love some of the posts on here, they make me smile. Good luckto all and those eho r about to go to the 10-9 forum... See u there soon xx

Welcome hun x

You will get great support from this site :) I do SW at home alone too and couldn't do it without this crazy lot!

Good luck!

Ali* said:
Welcome hun x

You will get great support from this site :) I do SW at home alone too and couldn't do it without this crazy lot!

Good luck!

Oi less of the crazy... lol... Actually your right, I am at least as mad as a box of frogs... Welcome and watch out for the looney goth... me... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back