Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

OHHHHH HEYYYYYY :)

Weigh in on Friday lost 3.5lb making me 11.12lb. So im joining you all!

I am over the moon! I honestly don't remember when I weighed in the 11s! I was about 16 and I was still overweight! My ultimate goal is 10 stone 10lb so hopefully I can join you all in trying to get into the 10s!

Also I was quite I'll last week so I'm really hoping that wasn't the whole reason for my big loss fingers crossed for a STS this week so I know it wasn't just because I was I'll!

lost a pound this week but cant make class next week really hoping to get in the 10s by then must get back down the gym there's only so many times i can be too cold, tired, ill, hungover!!

2lb on for me this week but had a week away so not too bad really. Back in the zone now so hopefully working my way to the 10s again :)

Still here but getting closer - wi today 11st 2.5lb

Going to have a great week this week and keep focused! x

gain 4 me this week of 2.5lbs,,quite gutted really as i,ve been gud syn wise not gone over ,no choc easter eggs.The only think i can think of i,ve been off work,and not been drinking water.Although still been doing lots of dog walking! Feel very bloated today 2. Will up my water intake and back at work so hopefully next week will be better.

Thanks 4 that! all about the climb! Certainly not going 2 give up,still lost 2 stone in 10wks! Ist gain, Just a blip! Good luck 2 u,an evry1 :)

Call me Jen :) Wow! That is an AMAZING loss! I hope I can be as successful as you :) I'm going on holiday on the 15th July (haven't booked yet but that's the date we're going for) and I'm really hoping I'm at least at my initial target. Going to be hard though :)

What plan do you follow? I'm on EE at the moment, not sure I'd cope on the others lol!

Thanks,i.m really happy.i.m doin ee at home on my own. Bought the starter pk,an the food directory,syn an snack bk. With those,the sw mags but most of all this site an support. Its made it so much easier. Still got between 21-28lb 2go but half way there!

sarah29704 said:
Thanks 4 that! all about the climb! Certainly not going 2 give up,still lost 2 stone in 10wks! Ist gain, Just a blip! Good luck 2 u,an evry1 :)

Wow that is impressive! Well done. Don't let the little blip stop you.

Hope everyone is feeling good this week. I've been much better and I'm hoping to get rid of the 4.5 I put on at last weigh in maybe in one go. I don't think star week helped mind so it may be doable!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bunnylush said:
Well done losers, I've STS third week running :(

Hope you are not disheartened. Is there anything different you could try this week to give you a boost? Drink more water, increase the body magic or try some new receipes?

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Hope you are not disheartened. Is there anything different you could try this week to give you a boost? Drink more water, increase the body magic or try some new receipes?

I'm fine, was miffed in class but the eight of us had all done bad, others were saying the scales were wonky ;) I've bought different fruit etc to change things, tonight I'm having hexb 450g rhubarb and yogurt for supper. Well if it stews ok, I've never cooked it before. I can't complain I'm 2 LB from 5 Stone. I've also been going for carvery lunch after class this month, and although I syn it, I'm thinking this is my downfall. I'm not going next week. Thanks. I'll be back on my trampoline tomorrow :)

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Ooh trampoline!?! I've been thinking of getting one. Do you find it helps? Which one/size do you have?

I love mine from Argos, you would have to look at sizes, Mr recons about 3.5 foot. I love it as I have bad legs/ knees, so it takes impact out of jogging. I either watch 30 mins tv or put ultimate clubland rave music on and rekindle my youth ;) it's so fun.

Attachments

• image-3882539630.jpg
    image-3882539630.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 21
ooh! Exciting :D

I don't usually peek but I did have a little peek just now because I've been feeling a bit guilty about my intake this week and was curious to see if it had done very much damage - my peek showed a pound gain which is very encouraging as I'm sure that'll shift by sunday. Here's hoping.

Back